New Community Mvp 2010 Project

Kayxero

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still play MVP as your baseball game of choice?

Look. I am thinking of spearheading this now, if noone minds. It is summer, the job market sucks where I live. And I am currently at home alot helping out relatives and stuff and aching for the semester to be here in late august.

So I have tons of spare time.

This is my idea. I want to make a collective effort of an MVP 2010. Basically the main things (in order of importance) are rosters, then ratings, then stats. Faces and portraits would come next. And stadiums last imo, as really I think they are not that big of a deal and always seemed to be pretty hard.

How I want to do this is a team of say 15 guys to take 2 teams each and compile a 25 man MLB roster. I know I wont get this many dudes but whoever can join to help is greatly loved by me for it hhaha ( oh and minors just add more time and such so its not a focus really) Later I would contact people I know with the show 2010 or do online searches to obtain the up to date ratings they have. Either that or using the ratings frpm a mlb2k10 roster. Hopefully we get guys to do their fave team as they'd be more inclined accurately set stances and such as well.

Now the kind of guys im looking for are guys like me. You love mvp and are willing to sit and learn modding and sit and research stats. If you love the game so much, sit and spend an hour or two a day helping out. Lets see what we can get together. Reply here and let me know. And dont do this just to bank on donations cus it aint happening. I was thinking when all is said and done we'd have a nice big Rar file with instructions for people.

Heres to hoping.

Archived