I Need Help From An American (Video)

HFLR

This might sound weird but right now I'm making the intro video for MVP Caribe 2010, and we want it to be the best ever. We're going to record some people talking about MVP Caribe in different cities all over the world for the video.

We are trying to make something like this commercial:

So here it goes, the reason I post here is because I want to know if someone would like to help us out here, after a little chat with other Caribe modders we had the idea of getting an American to appear in our video, so is anyone here willing to help me and record yourself with a good videocamera? You would just say 2 lines talking on phone as if you were in a phonecall.

American (talking on the phone): It’s awesome; they don’t have videogames for their league, so they used an American game to create theirs! That’s how much they care about their baseball!

American (Talking on the phone): It's MVP Caribe.

If you don't want anyone to know that's you on the video it's OK. We wont say who you are but we really need an American willing to help :) Thanks in advance. :popcorn:

If you want to help please leave a reply on this thread and I will get to you via PM as soon as possible. :)

I don't have a video camera (just cell phone camera) so I'm not the best candidate to do the actual video shooting.... but, I'd happily try to key it out (editing) for you guys if you get the "American" to shoot it in front of a solid color background or something, like green screen type stuff.... if you wanted the "actor" to be in front of some MVP Caribe logo backdrop or something.

I don't have a video camera (just cell phone camera) so I'm not the best candidate to do the actual video shooting.... but, I'd happily try to key it out (editing) for you guys if you get the "American" to shoot it in front of a solid color background or something, like green screen type stuff.... if you wanted the "actor" to be in front of some MVP Caribe logo backdrop or something.

Thanks angryrat but we try to make it on real places, for example I will record my part in the video at the baseball stadium here in my city, Omar will do it outside a stadium in the Dominican Republic, and others playing baseball or having a barbecue, I was planning to make it on green screen but I decided it would be way better to have it real. So, the American actor will have to talk on the phone on the office or something like that.

William_Wallace.jpg

Sir William says it better than I ever could. Just that facial expression is epic enough.

Now, who's going to step up to the plate and record some video for the MVP Caribe guys? Someone do it, lest you find yourself on the violent end of a claymore!

I hate to bump threads but would anyone help us?... Please? :facepalm:

Man, too bad I can't buy a 12 pack of Bud Light to the one who offers to help due to geographical problems but if I could I would do that to make this happen. :facepalm:

Some may be shy, some may be butt-ugly.

What the hell? Did my wife post pictures of me somewhere or what? :search:

Truthfully in my case I would have loved to do it if I had the equipment for it but I think this should be done with a younger person instead of me. Hector knows I am a really big fan of the Caribe guys and I always go out of my way in here to promote their stuff, but I would be the wrong representative for this.

I'm debating this - the only device I have that can do this is my camera, and it's decent at best...

Why type of camera do you have, SSX?

Hey Y4L, don't worry :) I know you would help if you could. I hope someone can give us a helping hand soon :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived