Kansas City Royals Mlb2K10 Franchise

Griz891

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, I told you that you're gonna put some wins together. Right on! By the way, I really like your latest presentation...very easy to read with good graphics (graphic placement). Keep up the great work! :drinks:

Thanks Dennis, appreciate it and yeah you were right about finally getting some wins...lol..About time huh?..LOL

Thanks guys! And yeah that Minnesota series was a tough one. The Twins have a good hitting team and they can hit that long ball, which they did the last game. Yeah Joe i've been messing around with photoshop for about 5 years now. I love that program but still learning alot.

Hey Griz,

Great job taking 2 against the tough Twins...no go for the sweep (if this is a 3-game series). Congrats on cranking this Dynasty out at the rate you are....I'm following this daily and liking it.

Hey just wondering if you are playing this on a console system or a PC. I bought this for the XBox 360 in the Spring but didn't play it much, becuase I like modded stuff :pardon: ; but I picked up the PC version for 9.99 at a Game Stop but I'm gonna need to order a better video card in a couple weeks. If you were doing this on PC, I was wondering what video card you were using.

Hey Griz,

Great job taking 2 against the tough Twins...no go for the sweep (if this is a 3-game series). Congrats on cranking this Dynasty out at the rate you are....I'm following this daily and liking it.

Hey just wondering if you are playing this on a console system or a PC. I bought this for the XBox 360 in the Spring but didn't play it much, becuase I like modded stuff :pardon: ; but I picked up the PC version for 9.99 at a Game Stop but I'm gonna need to order a better video card in a couple weeks. If you were doing this on PC, I was wondering what video card you were using.

Thanks Dennis and yes it is a 3 game series. I try to play at least one game a day sometimes 2 but things come up sometimes and I'm unable to play. My game version is on the PC. I bought a Dell computer 3 years ago and the graphics card is ATI Radeon 1300/1500. I also have since added more ram I now have 4GB of ram and the game plays really smooth. After adding the ram it made a world of difference. I also use Game Booster, it's free and really works well for PC gaming. I'm sure I'll have to look into another video card as well sometime. :drinks:

Archived