Kansas City Royals Mlb2K10 Franchise

Griz891

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey thanks a ton for your info Griz. That's encouraging to know that your system is running that smooth. I found an ATI Radeon card with 1GB and the chipset is rated at 30% better than the recommened video card for the game. It was TigerDirect for $89 on sale..so I can't wait to try it out. I'm gonna try to order it this weekend. Thanks also for the tip on Game Booster...I never knew about this and tried the free download and was satisfied with the results. I went ahead and paid the $9.99 for the full version and it's working great on all of my games so far. :clapping:

Thanks Dennis and yes it is a 3 game series. I try to play at least one game a day sometimes 2 but things come up sometimes and I'm unable to play. My game version is on the PC. I bought a Dell computer 3 years ago and the graphics card is ATI Radeon 1300/1500. I also have since added more ram I now have 4GB of ram and the game plays really smooth. After adding the ram it made a world of difference. I also use Game Booster, it's free and really works well for PC gaming. I'm sure I'll have to look into another video card as well sometime. :drinks:

Hey great job taking the opening game, but what a momentum killer to lose the game after. No worries, you'll get the next one and take the series. You'll need that momentum for this Tampa Bay team coming up...I hear they're pretty good. :shok:

Where on earth would you have heard that the Rays are good... :rolleyes: Hey thanks Dennis hopefully I'll take the 3rd game, I have Greinke pitching but he's been struggling so far this year thanks to no run support.

I have 2 games remaining in the Tampa Bay series and that will be the last posts for this franchise. I'm going to continue playing this franchise because it has been the most challenging and the most fun I think i've ever had playing one. And besides that, here in Montana we already have 2 ft. of snow and there really isn't much else to do..... :drinks: I wanna thank Trues for the opportunity and everyone else that help me get started with the posting pics and all the great mods for the games. This has been an awesome site!! :clapping:

I asked about posting franchises over at MLBmods and got a reply from Homer who has now added a category for mlb2k10 franchises. That was very nice of them to do that because I enjoy posting results of my Royal franchise and now I can continue to do so there. I'm not sure how many people actually follow these but if you are following mine it will continue over there. I'm gonna post the last game of the series with Tampa Bay here and then continue on over at mlbmods.com. Thanks for all that followed this here.

Most definately. I will also be posting it at MLB.mods as well. Just have to see what happens. :hi:

Great. I recently came back to this site from a long absence and was looking around, I found your franchise, and I'm loving it. Keep it up. Can't wait to see what moves you make near the deadline.

Archived