A New Beginning!

Trues

I was able to get everything moved over successfully. So far, the server is handling the load fairly well, but it's the slow time of year. We'll see how it goes for a while. Also, I've decided to do away with subscriptions and go back to donations only. That means that there will no longer be any restrictions on downloads.

I'm handing things over to Jim (Jim825) to take care of things here. I'll still be around here and there, but most of my time will be spent at The Show Alliance site. He'll be the man in charge from this point on. I'd also like to welcome back Sean O and RaptorQuiz to the staff to work with Jim. Thanks guys!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and support in the "Site Closing" thread. I guess I never realized what this site meant to a lot of you guys. I'm just happy things worked out with the move, so hopefully this place can continue to grow. Major props to the guys over at mvpcaribe.com for stepping up and offering to host our files. We may still need to go that route in the future if this server starts to act up.

Cheers! :drinks:

Trues congratulations, and thanks for being the main admin of MVP Mods for all this time and allowing me to help you for some time in the moderators area to manage the Spanish forum and all the facilities you gave to us when Caribe started. We'll be forever in debt with you, and if you need help with the downloads if the server starts shaking, you know where to find us ;)

To Jim, Sean O and RaptorQuiz, you guys know Caribe will always support you like a brother which you can always count with. Best wishes and luck for you guys!

Extremely excited about this and turning over a new leaf. Anyone that I had a scuffle with in the past, please forgive me and let's let bygones be bygones! I'm also wanting to learn how to do portraits and I'm close, but still no cigar. I'm also interested in learning more about The Show. This is great stuff Trues & Co.!

alright, 60 TC mods in 60 days...who's with me?!!

Id be glad to see one TC mod in the next 60 days, But hey if your gonna lead that charge, then im right behind you Homer....:clapping:

.....................................................................................................................................thats me back here :unsure:

Archived