A New Beginning!

Trues

This is a wonderful surprise to read tonight. I saw the original decision and the heard the loud "CLEAR" and the electric shock from the paddles but hadn't looked since Saturday and didn't know if it was over or not.

I'm glad to see it is still with us. I still love to check here and read the forums and see what's out there that's new. I look forward to contributing what I can (won't be mods, sorry, as my computer couldn't handle it at this point anymore.)

Take care and cheers! Everybody smile, 'cause it's a great day for a ballgame!

Again, the forums archive has answered a question about a Tool that i couldnt get working. Didnt have to bug all you other modders out there asking for help on a simple problem. Didnt need to give up cause i had no where to turn...... the answer was simple to find with a search of the forums. 2nd time in a week. THANKS AGAIN TRUES and JIM825 for keeping the place alive.

Hey that's easy redeck...Oscar just had to put the jersey on upside down by stepping into the neck area and pull up. Damn those 70's era pull-over uniforms.

yea, with those 70s waist lines, I can see that. Think Canseco or McGire ever pulled a jersey up over their hips? ^_^

Extremely excited about this and turning over a new leaf. Anyone that I had a scuffle with in the past, please forgive me and let's let bygones be bygones! I'm also wanting to learn how to do portraits and I'm close, but still no cigar. I'm also interested in learning more about The Show. This is great stuff Trues & Co.!

Hey, check the Mvp 2005 for Dummies thread because it covers how to create portraits.

Archived