Welcome to MVP Mods
Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account. Get access to over 5,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE! Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball! Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Audio Converter

7 posts in this topic

Posted

can anyone recommend a good audio converter? i need one that will convert odm files to other formats.

Posted

can anyone recommend a good audio converter? i need one that will convert odm files to other formats.

I use Any Video Converter for all my conversions. Although it's name implies it only converts video formats, it converts to and from audio formats, too.

You could also try Tune Cab.

Posted

thanks db. i use avc as well, but it won't handle odm files. i'll check out that other one.

Posted

im using gold wave on recomendation from OTBJoel, I dont know if it will convert to what you need though.

Posted

Hey Homer thought I would say Hello!

Posted

hi! we haven't spoken in awhile, i hope all is well over there. i'm sure you're in an igloo like me right about now.

Posted

I use Any Video Converter for all my conversions. Although it's name implies it only converts video formats, it converts to and from audio formats, too.

You could also try Tune Cab.

i revisited avc's website, and it looks like they have an audio converter too. i'm gonna check that out to see how it works.