Welcome to MVP Mods
Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account. Get access to over 5,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE! Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball! Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

Mvp 15 Cyberfaces Project

562 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

2011 CYBERFACE PACK FOR MVP BASEBALL - PART ONE

(DOWNLOAD HERE)http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=6070

2011 CYBERFACE PACK FOR MVP BASEBALL - PART TWO - TO BE RELEASED

Edited by jogar84

Posted

got oedit working and should be able to crank out some faces for MVP for one last time...i will attempt to do 50 updated/new cyberfaces for coming season and will release them at the end of spring training...

first up: Carlos Beltran

beltranp.jpg

Wow! That looks great man! Thank-you for taking the time to make these, looking forward to more! :)

Posted

looks great! glad to see you still at it.

Posted

Tremendous work. You make some very nice cyberfaces. :clapping:

Posted

thanks guys...heres another drop for the day, Chris Capuano

cappy.jpg

Posted

jogar is back it makes the game soo much better with new cyberfaces cant wait

Posted

Twin's new Japanese shortstop Tsuyoshi Nishioka (WIP, need a better pic of the dude)

nish.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posted

updated list of completed faces

Posted

Glad you got to cap before I did. I've been meaning to do that one for years now, but I was waiting to see if he was ever going to pitch again.

Posted

this is great stuff, this going to be cool to give a 2011 mod that much more seperation from 2008 ect.

Posted

Ike Davis: (I like Ike!) this was really hard to do as Ike has a very unique looking face..and you could see this guy's nose from JFK Airport.

ikeg.jpg

ike-davis.jpg

Posted

amazing jogar love it

Posted

looks great! glad to see you still at it.

you did a great job on your face pack, so most of the important ones are already done. If theres anyone youd like just let me know.

Posted (edited)

Wow! That looks great man! Thank-you for taking the time to make these, looking forward to more! :)

Awesome job! Any plans for the Braves newest young guns (i.e. Freeman, Minor, Venters and Kimbrel)?

Edited by ncbravesfan

Posted

Awesome job! Any plans for the Braves newest young guns (i.e. Freeman, Venters and Kimbrel)?

sure ill do some braves soon...

Posted

When you do cyberfaces, do you generally release them with someone's rosters, or do you just leave it up to the downloader to manually apply each face? Forgive me, I'm new to the scene...

For instance, I downloaded a roster set for 2010 and along with it came Homer's face pack...is that how it's normally done?

Posted

i gotta look to see what players need faces

Posted

The cyberfaces look awesome. Thanks for the time and skill in creating more artwork for MVP; I'm still playing MVP (for the past 5 years) at least once a day.

Any love for the Blue Jays? Guys like Snider, Cecil, Arencibia, and Lawrie do not currently have their own cybers. Thanks for the consideration.

Posted

I haven't checked to see if he needs an update, but Jose Bautista had a good pressbox to work with last year. Guys like Buster Posey, Clay Buchholz, Billy Butler, Brett Anderson, Andrew Bailey, Michael Pineda, Justin Upton, Jon Lester, Josh Johnson, Luke Hochevar, Mark Reynolds, Matt Capps, Matt Latos, Jesus Montero, Nelson Cruz, Ricky Nolasco, and Stephen Drew were on my list but I haven't got to them yet.

Posted

I haven't checked to see if he needs an update, but Jose Bautista had a good pressbox to work with last year. Guys like Buster Posey, Clay Buchholz, Billy Butler, Brett Anderson, Andrew Bailey, Michael Pineda, Justin Upton, Jon Lester, Josh Johnson, Luke Hochevar, Mark Reynolds, Matt Capps, Matt Latos, Jesus Montero, Nelson Cruz, Ricky Nolasco, and Stephen Drew were on my list but I haven't got to them yet.

no love for Pedro Alvarez? Ill work on Posey if i can find a good pic

alvarezh.jpg

When you do cyberfaces, do you generally release them with someone's rosters, or do you just leave it up to the downloader to manually apply each face? Forgive me, I'm new to the scene...

For instance, I downloaded a roster set for 2010 and along with it came Homer's face pack...is that how it's normally done?

You would need to release a compatible models.big with the faces along with the roster....I am just going to release my pack seperately (unless an actual MVP 2011 mod is planned)

Posted

The cyberfaces look awesome. Thanks for the time and skill in creating more artwork for MVP; I'm still playing MVP (for the past 5 years) at least once a day.

Any love for the Blue Jays? Guys like Snider, Cecil, Arencibia, and Lawrie do not currently have their own cybers. Thanks for the consideration.

no prob bro glad u like i t and still play MVP :good:

Keep your requests coming, ill do my best of course.

Posted

Man, you are killing me with this stuff. I can't believe the attention to detail that both you and Homer achieve with these faces. I think that most of all; it's you and Homer's faces that really spice up the game more than anything else.

Keep up the great work!! :clapping:

Posted

I haven't checked to see if he needs an update, but Jose Bautista had a good pressbox to work with last year...

An updated cyber of J-Bau with his HR King beard would be killer.

I concur with dennisjames' post...an updated set of cyberfaces adds fresh new wrinkles to MVP. Jogar and Homer are two of the best cyberface artists in the game; as a longtime MVP gamer, I am indebted to you both. Cheers!

Posted

Some of you guys who weren't around when this all really started don't fully understand the magnitude of him coming back to this. Jogar's the first in the line of what I consider high quality cyberface modders. Modding early on was pretty cool, but he took the cyberfaces to the next level--bringing high quality detail to them to which only a few ever came close to achieving. I can count the number guys who I would put in the elite group of our top cyberface modders, and he's one of them.

Posted

Some of you guys who weren't around when this all really started don't fully understand the magnitude of him coming back to this. Jogar's the first in the line of what I consider high quality cyberface modders. Modding early on was pretty cool, but he took the cyberfaces to the next level--bringing high quality detail to them to which only a few ever came close to achieving. I can count the number guys who I would put in the elite group of our top cyberface modders, and he's one of them.

Yes sir Homer, that is exactly what I was thinking. These new people are getting a glimpse of one of the original cyberface modders around here when this place was in its heyday and it is great to see jogar back here. All people have to do is go to the Mvp 2005 cyberface section and you will see this guy's work scattered over all 77 pages of downloads in that particular area. It's a great thing for this website that jogar has come back here.

Posted

wow alverez i forgot about him nice work keep them coming

nyjer morgan

rodger bernadina

logan morrison

ian desmond

bryce harper

just a couple i can think of that dont have faces

Posted

i would like to try some faces, but unfortunatelly OEdit isnt workign under W7 for me. Any suggestions?

Posted

Jogar: I know that I must seem a raindrop in a thunderstorm here, but really REALLY nice work here, and it is SO good to see you coming back to the cyberfaces.

a full on 2011 mod seems out of the question what with the 2011 season being nearly upon us, but who knows? With dedicated and incredibly talented dudes like yourself, maybe we can get a full on 2012 mod done . . . I fully intend to stay on track with the rosters once SESbb, Playball and myself finish the 2011 rosters.

~Chris

Posted

If you guys plan on making a roster mod and other mods that are compatible with portraits, audios, and cyberfaces, please be sure to make sure that you follow Totte's id list. Otherwise it will result in crashing and incompatibility.

Posted

Lookin good jogar! Here are some recently retired players cyberface slots. Use em if you want.

890 baek

648 durbin

366 ellison

511 alex escobar

547 johnny estrada

334 emiliano fruto

009 ken griffey jr.

172 eddie guardado

221 geoff jenkins

413 bobby kielty

510 ray king

544 danny kolb

164 paul loduca

795 macay mcbride

408 kevin millar

216 trot nixon

481 miguel ojeda

663 pablo ozsuna

555 willy mo pena

189 odalis perez

296 sidney ponson

360 luis rivas

698 rene rivera

863 chris roberson

353 dave roberts

753 kirk saarloos

341 alex sanchez

704 rudy seanez

091 richie sexson

021 gary sheffield

071 john smoltz

182 junior spivey

127 shannon stewart

742 charles thomas

806 derrick turnbow

719 javier valentin

621 daryle ward

298 jerome williams

543 craig wilson

436 mike wood

400 victor zambrano

Posted

If you guys plan on making a roster mod and other mods that are compatible with portraits, audios, and cyberfaces, please be sure to make sure that you follow Totte's id list. Otherwise it will result in crashing and incompatibility.

absolutely.

Posted

Lookin good jogar! Here are some recently retired players cyberface slots. Use em if you want.

. . .

nicely researched dude, this will be helpful

~Chris

Posted

ian kennedy has no cyberface what do u guys have for him its generic give me the id number u guys have

and also ryan roberts face # pls and juan gutteriez face # they r all generic like 9 something

Posted

ian kennedy has no cyberface what do u guys have for him its generic give me the id number u guys have

and also ryan roberts face # pls and juan gutteriez face # they r all generic like 9 something

Give the guy a break! From what I hear it is very time-consuming to create cyber faces, so if he wants to go at his own pace and select which one's HE wants to do, that should be fine with us.

~Chris

Posted

Well you could always go make one yourself starting right now instead of telling others what you want.

Posted

Give the guy a break! From what I hear it is very time-consuming to create cyber faces, so if he wants to go at his own pace and select which one's HE wants to do, that should be fine with us.

~Chris

This is why I think a lot of these modders kind of died off around here and stopped doing what they did best. There is always someone in here that has to tell them what to make. It's true, a good cyberface is time consuming and I believe they should make the players they want to make instead of paying attention to people like that.

Posted

890 baek

648 durbin

366 ellison

511 alex escobar

547 johnny estrada

334 emiliano fruto

009 ken griffey jr.

172 eddie guardado

221 geoff jenkins

413 bobby kielty

510 ray king

544 danny kolb

164 paul loduca

795 macay mcbride

408 kevin millar

216 trot nixon

481 miguel ojeda

663 pablo ozsuna

555 willy mo pena

189 odalis perez

296 sidney ponson

360 luis rivas

698 rene rivera

863 chris roberson

353 dave roberts

753 kirk saarloos

341 alex sanchez

704 rudy seanez

091 richie sexson

021 gary sheffield

071 john smoltz

182 junior spivey

127 shannon stewart

742 charles thomas

806 derrick turnbow

719 javier valentin

621 daryle ward

298 jerome williams

543 craig wilson

436 mike wood

400 victor zambrano

thanks man big help.

Posted

drop of the day: home run king Jose Bautista as requested by homer

39572840.jpg

Posted

i would like to try some faces, but unfortunatelly OEdit isnt workign under W7 for me. Any suggestions?

did you try XPmode?

Posted

wow alverez i forgot about him nice work keep them coming

nyjer morgan

rodger bernadina

logan morrison

ian desmond

bryce harper

just a couple i can think of that dont have faces

i will probably do desmond or harper next.

I wonder if Homer already made a Strasburg

Posted

drop of the day: home run king Jose Bautista as requested by homer

39572840.jpg

That looks amazing man! :) Thank-you for taking the time to make and share your work. :)

Posted

wasnt asking for cyberfaces i have the wrong face # on my rosters was just wondering what the generic face num those players r thanx guys

sick Jose Bautista!!!!

Posted

wasnt asking for cyberfaces i have the wrong face # on my rosters was just wondering what the generic face num those players r thanx guys

sick Jose Bautista!!!!

I think Kennedy is 243, not sure about the others

Posted

is anyone looking at ther rosters on mvp edit can u just tell me what the generic # is for those players faces??? i cant figure this out

Posted

243=adam kennedy

Posted

The updated J-Bau looks phenomenal...incredible work Jogar.

Posted

Nyjer "Mound Charger" Morgan

nyjer.jpg

P.S. : A request anyone out there who may have the MLB pressbox photos, it would be a huge help

Posted

Holy f*** dude!!! Not only are these looking awesome, but (correct me if I'm wrong) you're slamming through these cyber-faces really quickly! Amazing, amazing work.

~Chris

Posted

Awesome :) great work, unfortunatelly OEdit isnt working for me in XP mode in WIN7 :(

Posted

last drop of the week.....Kung Fu Panda Pablo Sandoval

panda.jpg