Mlb 2K11 Modding Notes

pena1

Briefly...

Looks like the latest version of the NBA 2k11 MOD Tool works very well with mlb2k11 IFF files.

You can even export the 3d Player head models for blender :good: (though I have yet to test importing any edited models)

Team colors are still embedded somewhere (presumably in ROS file) but I did notice the uniform numbers/letters now consist of a Green/Blue/Pink format much like how "create a team logos" were put together in 2k10. Hopefully this will give us a few more clues on where the team colors are pulled from...

Stadium.iff file structures are nearly identical to 2k10

PA music and Jukebox audio are not the same sample rate as last year :angry:

Xbox buttons already in game albeit they are horrendous (controls vibrate though!)

--

Also, I have almost everything mapped out that is in the global file and will be working on an update soon!

good to here, as im going to start looking in it to later today. let s hope the little bit ive seen so far is can resolved in modding. there small tweaks for most what iven will fix uniforms. the only major uniform error i've some across in the few i've had a chance to look at i dont if were going to be able fix is the padres aaa Tuson club is right because the numbers on the front are overlaping the word mark. i think they got the information for that unifrom to late to have it right, or they simply dropd the ball on that one. we will see.

is there an english version of the video tutorial for cyberfaces yet?

not a video, but here is good list of instructions to follow http://nba-2k.com/nba-2k11-cyberfaces-converter/

If you have a specific question about blender, I may be able to help out.

I finally found a store with MLB 2K11 in stock today and stadium modding is going to be no problem. I decompressed Citizen's Bank Park, dumped in my images from last year and they worked like a charm. Most of them are even in the same position in the iff file as last year.

Now we just have to wait for opening day for pics to start coming in. :)

With the editor it looks like structures can be modded like brick color wall color and fencing.

Would someone be able to lighten the bricks in Yankee stadium and put the see thru fencing around all the deck level face walls

Archived