Mlb2K11 Roster Editor

tywiggins

i decided to try again with the dodgers road unis, im still not getting all the answer but here is what i have found out. i did as before took the base of another team to lay the foundation, imported the uniform it self, cap, logo, catching helmet into the file. and thing that la went in or modified of the new file to be right. the results of four things.

one everything went in without issue.

2 the color looks better then before.

3 sadly the intended reualts are still not complete, but you till now there would be a trim color, that still sold for the uniform, meaning i wanted white trim for the back numbers, didit happen but the look better be there still the original colorings.

4 the the batting helmet letters is changed in the the file to LA, but still remains as it was for the orginal letters.

so there hidden with the files, the controls the color ? we have and is also controling the helements letters.

the team i used is KC road uniform.

dont give gives us any more ideas then what been in the thread since i posted the last result.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dang im working on pirates jerseys and i changed the numbers using the editor on a created jersey.It changed fine and so i put the file in my mode enabler folder and put the original jersey back in game and the numbers were changed on the original as well.

have tried it with any uniforms yet to be sure this works? second are talking about created jersey as in create a team jersey or something else. then you said you have a second folder you this in, what it called agian, and where do you put that? sound like this going to be a comibation fix solution to deal with them this time around.

i have the generic mod enabler which is a wonderful program.What it does is u can keep all the original uniforms in the 2k folder.And inside a created mods folder for the enabler u can have all of the uniform mods in this folder and have the enabler turned on and enable whatever mods u want.Then run the game and u can see all the modified unis or stadiums.When u want the originals just turn off the enabler and u will have the originals back in game.For example last year in the MODS folder that i created i have a folder inside of it with all of my uni mods,then i had other folders with mods from other people.So depended on whos mods i wanted to play in game with,i would enable the mods i wanted.If i wanted to use the original unis then id just disable the enabler. U can find this program

http://www.users.on.net/~jscones/software/products-jsgme.html and just follow the directions on how to install.Ive allready tested it in 2k11 and it works great.I was hoping to put a roster file inside the enabler and then use tys editor and edit the names n numbers on the unis and change them from inside that folder.

that part of the answer it be a big help, but about the jersey itself. what did you do. did you use a copy of the uniform and changed it and pult in the enable program, or create something, or did you use the files that created when creating team uniform from within the game? what i wanting is esinally to start with is have the dodgers, have white trim for there #/letters, or last there back numbers. can you please explain what you for me?

ty

im changing unis by using the modtool and photoshop.But the names of the jerseys i either have to leave them the way they are or have no names at all.For some reason i cant load sequence 00 and 02 onto photoshop because it gives me a disc error.Dont know if anyones found a work around or not

the only ? im still not getting is uniform are using for the base of the modded uniform. are using a copy of the original team uniform your modding, are creating one, or using the create team uniform then modding over it to get your results. im either just missing something in your post about that, or we're miss communicating on that one point.

ps have tried loading the parts into Paint.net have luck with some things loading in there that wont load in photoshop.

im changing unis by using the modtool and photoshop.But the names of the jerseys i either have to leave them the way they are or have no names at all.For some reason i cant load sequence 00 and 02 onto photoshop because it gives me a disc error.Dont know if anyones found a work around or not

As mcoll mentioned, paint will work but you can also use Gimp. There is also a dds plugin for gimp that I would recommend using over photoshop's

opening the bat color textures in cs3 brought up the same error as well.

thnx pena ill have to check gimp out and see how it is.Its frustrating trying to do the lettering.Mcoll what ive had to do is take the original jersey file and cut n paste the team names etc onto the original file and then use the paint bucket to add the paints for the colors of the jerseys.I tried to add my files from last year but 2k changed the neck lines in which both necklines would show up in game so ive been moddifying the originals.As i was typing this out i just thought of an idea which may work by using my old files and if it works it may solve my lettering for the backs,so hopefully here in a couple hours ill test my theory lolol but i have a couple fantasy drafts to do tonite as well

version 1.2 is now available. http://tywiggins.mvpmods.com/buy11.html

The only difference in this version is that you can now edit player names. Uncheck "names locked" to enable name editing.

The file has 40,000 bytes of space reserved for new names. (20,000 2-byte characters) The in-game editor uses 34 bytes for each name, regardless of the actual length of the name. My editor uses as few bytes as it can to save the name.

For Example: Wiggins -- The in-game editor would use 34 bytes to save the name "Wiggins". My editor would use 16 bytes.

When you save a player with "names locked" unchecked, you get a message telling you how much free space you have left for names.

If the need arises, I'll write a function to rebuild the names list, removing any unused names, to free up space.

Link to version 1.3 announcement: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=51447&view=findpost&p=619313

Does this editor support saving?

Does it have Ratings Editor at this time ?

Yes.

For a full list of what can be edited in version 1.0 -- http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=51447&view=findpost&p=618644

1.1 -- I added the Uniforms tab which lets you change 12 colors associated with each uniform.

1.2 -- You can now change players names.

Ty I just ordered the editor, will I be able to get the current version and all version after this? Lat one I used was for 2k09. Can both been installed on the same machine? Will be have the ability to move player from one team to another with ease?

I'll give you the discount.

If you get a false positive with 2k9 roster editor, there's a good chance that you'll get it with 2k11 roster editor. mcafee should give an option to allow it.

By the way, I use Microsoft Security Essentials. It's free, I haven't been infected with any viruses, and get almost no false positives.

I removed my mcafee and installed security essentails and was able to install the roster editor and it was not removed. Mcafee internet security did not allow me to add the exception. AVG has the same issue with false postives but not sure if there is a area to allow it.

Ty I just ordered the editor, will I be able to get the current version and all version after this? Lat one I used was for 2k09. Can both been installed on the same machine? Will be have the ability to move player from one team to another with ease?

I emailed your aol email address and asked for your registration code for MLB2K11 Roster Editor. I haven't heard back yet.

There shouldn't be a problem with both 2K9 and 2K11 on the same computer.

You pay once for MLB2K11 Roster Editor, and you get any future updates to it for free.

Yes, you will have the ability to move players to different teams. It will probably be in version 1.4.

1.3 will add injury/DL and should be released by the 28th.

1.4 will add team editing. Rough estimate is March 31 through April 4th.

Ty, thx for this outstanding tool.) Hope, players face numbers will appear in later versions, like v1.7 or 1.8 ;)

Also, you told last year you can add names and face numbers changer for the coaching staff. If its really possible, will such abilities appear somewhere in the future? Fake managers and 1st/3rd base coaches are really annoying.

Thank you very much again!))

Archived