NoFakeNames+BA's Top 100 Prospects+infam0us' "color fix"(Franchise Edition)

BSU-FAN

File Name: NoFakeNames+BA's Top 100 Prospects+infam0us' "color fix"(Franchise Edition)

File Submitter: BSU-FAN

File Submitted: 13 Apr 2011

File Updated: 18 Apr 2011

File Category: Rosters

*This roster includes ALL up to date 25 man rosters and line-ups as of 4/18/ along with imfam0us' "Color Fix" which is a very nice improvement so a big thanks to him for his hard work!!!!!

This roster has ALL (AND I MEAN ALL) MLB transactions and current line-ups and rotations as of 4/18/11!!!!!!!!!! All 30 teams have been checked and rechecked for complete accuracy. Every single player that has played in a MLB game this year is now in this roster. Any players who are currently injured are now healed but in AAA(read further to find out why). To go along with that it also has every prospect on Baseball Americas Top 100 prospects list. Each prospect is complete with accurate attributes, birthdays, and cyberfaces to look as much like the player as possible(I could only use what 2K gave me...and they don't like beards on white guys for some reason lol) I also matched gear they wear, batting stances, and pitching motions for the ones with videos and photos available. This also has 200+ of the non-MLBPA players or "Fake Named" players changed to their correct names. This roster has over 30 hours of editing involved at this point so please let me know if I missed anything. I'm sure I had to have even though I checked many many times to try and make sure this one would be EPIC! So let me know what you guys think and PLAY BALL!

Also a few tips for franchise mode with these rosters:

1.Watch out for High rated prospects like Bryce Harper and Mike Trout mostly moving up into the majors too fast. I play my franchise with the "make changes to the computer team" option on so if I notice any have moved up and think it's too early I send them back down.

2.The AI ALWAYS re-adjusts the batting orders and rotations after spring training is over and the regular season begins...UNTIL NOW. So...If you are anal like me and want to have each teams correct line-ups and rotations after spring training; follow these fairly easy steps. First you'll need to set your franchise up so you have "user control" of all 30 teams. Next you will need to turn injuries "OFF"(Only Temporarily if you want to still have them throughout the season). Once you get into your franchise it will ask you if you want to make your 40 man roster moves; select the option "DO NOTHING". Then sim through all of spring training and when it asks you to make your 25 man roster moves again select "DO NOTHING". Then once the regular season begins you'll need to change each teams settings under "Franchise Automation" to CPU auto-manage; except the one(s) you will be playing with. Now ALL batting orders, line-ups, and rotations are still in tact and 100% accurate. Now it will stay that way until injuries or fatigue forces the computer AI to make changes. I used MLBdepthcharts.com to get the unbelievably accurate line-ups and rotations for this roster so I would check there if you are looking for the most current ones before you began your franchise.

3.If you want players that are injured in real life; injured in the game. I use Ty Wiggins' Roster Editor and make the players I want injured once I have simmed through spring training and started playing the regular season. I usually just focus on severe injuries where guys are out for extended periods of time and let the other just happen in game. This is a very easy and affective way to manage all of your injuries in a very realistic way. I can set exact dates I want players like Johan Santana to come back from injury on. So long injury bug.

Click here to download this file

just downloaded now! thank you for the hard work, especially with the 2k team giving pc users no love!

quick question, have you altered any of the attributes in the game? as in change any of the players abilities?

thnx again

just downloaded now! thank you for the hard work, especially with the 2k team giving pc users no love!

quick question, have you altered any of the attributes in the game? as in change any of the players abilities?

thnx again

No problem man and thanks for the download. I am as excited as anyone to start a franchise with these rosters. I did very little as far as editing the players that were already on the game (unless there was a major error like position or batting stance) but as for ability ratings I went with what 2K already had even though there is a few who could be fair to argue. For the most part I gave all prospects in BA"s Top 75 a 5 star potential then from 75-100 all have a four star potentials. Each prospects abilities and ratings individually differ based on projections and skill level. The highest rated prospect was given a 75 overall rating while the lowest on the list was given a 61...so that might help you see the range I used to rate these players. I also added in around 30+ other players that are not on the prospects list but are on either a 25 man roster currently or were on the 25 man roster sometime this year. Those players are mostly 3 and 4 star potentials and should be found throughout the roster on their respective teams.

*****************NOTE For anyone that downloaded the "Ultimate Edition" roster: The "Franchise Edition" is pretty much the same roster just with any currently injured player now healed and moved down to AAA. Also it does have all line-ups and rotations current as of 4/13/11. The reason for this is now each team has exactly 25 players on it. This will enable you to keep all of the correct line-ups and rotations in tact for every team once you start you franchise if you just follow the instructions on the original post.

Thanks for these rosters, my only problem is getting past 2nd game as I have to keep changing my roster to your newest one lol. I think im stopping at number 10 ans going to start playing and enjoying your hard work, that for all the time and effort you put into this.

Thanks for these rosters, my only problem is getting past 2nd game as I have to keep changing my roster to your newest one lol. I think im stopping at number 10 ans going to start playing and enjoying your hard work, that for all the time and effort you put into this.

I totally understand that and thanks for the compliment. I only made these rosters so I could have close to perfect ones for my franchise; then figured I might as well share what I was doing since so many on this site have helped me make my game better. I had been playing with NoFakeNames5 and would add in the changes I was posting on here to my franchise as I went, but even I had to start over as well because #10 is SO much more accurate with batting orders and rotations. Not to mention 50 more prospects and all the other rookies that have been called up. However I am definitely taking a break for a while to play the game and enjoy theses rosters; mostly because I was near insanity trying to keep up with all of the updates each day. I hope to hear some feed back from other people on here as there seasons progress' to find out how players and prospects are doing. I think here in a few days I might start a thread for people playing a franchise with these rosters... Or if anyone else has played enough games with them already I would love to hear from you.

Archived