Welcome to MVP Mods
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Base Up! Rosters Ver 1.5

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys, I'm putting the final touches on the new and improved Base Up! Rosters and if anyone has any other feedback, especially regarding speed of certain players or any other general attributes, let me know. I know that 2 seamers as part of a given pitcher's repertoire is an issue and I may only be able to address marquee pitchers this time around.

Again, thanks to all who have helped and guided along the way.

Posted

Congratulations! I already have the roster, I'll upload it today?

Posted

Congratulations! I already have the roster, I'll upload it today?

That's not the kind of feedback I"m looking for. Like I suggested to you, you need to be more patient.

Posted

Ah ok! sorry! ps wait patiently

Posted

did you fix Mike Stanton (Marlins RF) portrait?

Posted

did you fix Mike Stanton (Marlins RF) portrait?

Making every effort to match up correct portraits and players a la Homer's latest list. Dylan helped out a great deal with that. At this point there's only 2 players where portraits are looking correct, but the numbers are wrong. The portraits need to be re-done with the correct numbers.

I'm currently inputting 2-seamers according to Pitch F/X for the top 115 IP by pitchers for this year. Already had some correct, but trying to capture the others. I believe that I can get this done, tested and published by tonight.

Posted

Brother Alberto callaspo error

Posted

What kind of error? Face?/ Portrait? Like I said... all portraits will be matched up as good as possible. He's portrait # 2742.

Posted

Portrait

Posted

Making every effort to match up correct portraits and players a la Homer's latest list. Dylan helped out a great deal with that. At this point there's only 2 players where portraits are looking correct, but the numbers are wrong. The portraits need to be re-done with the correct numbers.

:good:

Posted

jedd lowrie error cyberfaces

Posted

Thanks for all your effort Daflyboys!

How is ankiel's arm?

Posted

Please add Manny Banuelos NY Yannkees.

Posted

Thanks for all your effort Daflyboys!

How is ankiel's arm?

I didn't really mess with fielding other than catchers. Since this is based off of hiheat's which is based off of kg's, he's still max in throwing and accuracy. Of course once they are published (and it's been submitted for publication), you can tweak anything you want with the editor.

Please add Manny Banuelos NY Yannkees.

Since this is an MLB focused roster set, if Manny Banuelos makes it to the MLB level by the next update (probably All-Star break), I'll gladly add him.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/minors/player.cgi?id=banuel001man