BaseUp! Rosters 2011 VER 1.56

Gordo

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: BaseUp! Rosters 2011 VER 1.56

File Submitter: daflyboys

File Submitted: 07 May 2011

File Category: Rosters

Version: 1.56

Thanks to all who assisted along the way again!!

In this version, updates include:

• Corrected Francisco Rodriguez (K-Rod), RP/NYM, data & attributes

• Corrected pitch types and speeds and assigned Francisco Rodriquez, RP/LAA, to MLB squad, demoted RP Downs

• David Eckstein moved to FA pool

• Pertinent transaction moves made to date:

• The Seattle Mariners release P Justin Miller
  • The Houston Astros release P Fernando Nieve
  • The Pittsburgh Pirates return IF Josh Rodriguez to the Cleveland Indians
  • The Orioles acquire C John Hester from Arizona to complete the trade for Mark Reynolds
  • The Texas Rangers sign P Justin Miller to a minor league contract
  • The New York Yankees release P Kevin Millwood
  • The Milwaukee Brewers acquire OF Jordan Brown from the Indians
  • The Atlanta Braves acquire OF Jeff Fiorentino from the Baltimore Orioles
  • The New York Mets sign P Brian Sweeney to a minor league contract and announce the retirement of IF Russ Adams

• Key Free Agents not playing since 2009 eliminated (Clark, Baek, etc.)

• Default player error in Nashville Sounds corrected (previously caused crash)

• Chris Young, CF/ARI, contact vs. lefties improved

• Andres Torres, CF/SFG, speed increased

• Drew Stubbs, CF/CIN, speed increased

• Juan Pierre, LF/CWS, speed increased

• Nyjer Morgan, CF/MIL, speed slightly decreased

• Cesar Izturis, SS/BAL, speed decreased

• Felix Pie, LF/BAL, speed increased

• Tsuyoshi Nishioka, 2B/MIN created and placed in AAA

• All cyberfaces/photo-audio numbers matched (HUGE thanks to DylanB!!! Also, thanks to Homer for publishing list for DL)

• Facial hair for generics matched to portrait

• Starting rotations changed in accordance with mlbdepthcharts.com (projected without actual DL pitchers)

• Global improvement for catcher’s throwing accuracy

• Bonus file: corrected portraits for K. Jepsen (LAA) D. Purcey (OAK) & T. Pena (CWS) --- install with TiT

(this file shows no errors for the .mbe in MVPedit and an entire season was simmed successfully)

Click here to download this file

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey man found some errors in cyberface matching but i am gonna fix it

Does that mean you're going to fix them for yourself or are you going to let me know which ones you think are wrong specifically?

chapman---janish---lannan---gio gonzalez has a 2-seam fastball and its like an effis picth 56 mph there is no way he throws that..other than that i didnt see anything else

Good catch on Chapman (382). Janish is correct as is (76). Lannan is also correct (208). Not sure in what order you installed your cybers.

I must have missed the velocity on Gio Gonzalez' 2 seamer (accidentally left it at 36 default). It should be set @ 91.

Thanks!

You told me Janish was a problem, now you're saying you don't have him.

Maybe install 2010 pack from mlbmods 1st, then jogar's facepack 1, then 2011 pack from mlbmods.... in that order.

I don't know what you've installed, but Castro's numbers are okay. Install the cybers in the order I indicated above. Also, at mlbmods.com, Homer has UL'd the spreadsheet for cybers/faces (audio) in the first post of that thread.

http://mlbmods.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=274&sid=14277080ad98173fef2924e54070a5a4

Also, I discovered that Cristian Guzman still has his cyber that was assigned now to Freddie Freeman. He'll be changed to a generic in the next update, unless his cyber is updated, which I doubt will happen.

Brother Matt garza error cyberfaces

Matt Garza is cyber #348 and is correct in the file. You should check the official number on the list and in the roster to see that it matches before you indicate something is an error. You have pointed out several players that you thought were incorrect, but were not. That's not to say I got them all correct, because I certainly have not.

I have no list! oh and Paul Janish is Cyberface number 55

If you have no list, then how can you be stating what are the correct numbers? I think this is why you are pointing out so many errors. Janish IS #76.

The official list is over at mlbmods.com:

http://www.mlbmods.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=274

Now please check that before you indicate there are errors when clearly your getting your information from some other install.

sorry I have it but if you want to check and put the face 55 and that's really q Paul Janish and not 76 .. Tsuyoshi Nishioka is faces 52 .. check! and sorry I just want to improve your roster q did, I'm good! congratulations

From the official list:

7700-7799 5200-5299 0 NL CIN 7721 76 1 2005 Paul Janish 457926

7721 is the portrait and 76 is the cyberface.

For Nishioka

6700-6799 9250-9299 0 AL MIN 9266 N/A N/A N/A Tsuyoshi Nishioka 457292

9266 is the portrait and as you can see there is no cyberface.

So, where are you getting your information?

That's great.... but if you can give your information as to where you are getting the numbers. Also, which specific cyberface package did you install?? I think we are working from different sets.

...and I'm sorry, but that does not look like Paul Janish: http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slideshows/924/slideshow_92452/display_image.jpg?x=451220

I have is your roster only q revise the lists of faces and I found it!

Q if Paul Janish course reviews the face number 76 for q see that least resembles!

All I can tell you is that everyone is using the audio/cyberface id list Homer has posted at mlbmods.com and that Janish is listed at 76, as well as other players being listed with the numbers I have found.

You are not being clear on what I.D. list you are using or where you obtained your cyberfaces. If you are ONLY using jogar's update from this site, I was told that a good number of the I.D. cyberface numbers he assigned were wrong.

I cannot take any more of your feedback until we are on the same page.

sorry brother I q is because the package is 55 Janish jogar .. I have not downloaded anything just I have your roster that is the best that is available ..

Just accept the fact that Janish is going to have portrait ID 76. As daflyboys said, he is using the ID defined at MLBMods.com. The list over there has been continually updated for a number of years now, and it is what most of the roster modders use.

If Janish has face #55 in your models.big file, then just change it in your copy of the rosters and you will be all set.

Also, you should give daflyboys some time to update the rosters at his own pace, rather than continually telling him what needs to be fixed or changed. Bugging him too much will take the fun out of modding and he could just end up abandoning the project!

Archived