What Folders Do The Extracted Files Go Into

roadranger

i see quite a few roster files, uniform files, stadium files, etc to download, but i don't see where to extract these files. i don't see mlb2k11 in the documents and settings - only in my program files. is this where they go?

for rosters, if your using windows 7 -

go to the start button, your user name folder, appdata folder, roaming folder, 2ksports folder, mlb2k11 folder, then the saves folder

so it looks like this - start/user/appdata/roaming/2ksports/majorleague2k11/saves - (no mods in this folder just roster files)!!!

drop the roster file in there.......................................................................^

for the rest of the mods, place those in your c:/program files x86/2sports/major league.baseball 2k11 folder. (all other mods in here)

if on xp- it should be just program files

few key things, always make a backup of what file your replacing (IMPORTANT)

thats it, if you have any problems, just say so, theres plenty of ppl around here willing to help.

• 2 years later...

been a long time since i did anything with this game, but thought i would try it again. when i played the game, i saved the franchise, but don't see a 'saves' folder anywhere in my documents or in the game folder. you mention for windows 7 to go to start/user/appdata/roaming/2ksports/majorleague2k11/saves. i also saw a post the mentioned to install a slider mod in start/user/appdata/roaming/2ksports/mlb2k11/saves folder and i don't see anything that shows appdata, roaming, or saves

That folder might be hidden it is on my windows 7 heres what you do

You press the windows key hold it and also push R

You will get a box that say run pop up type in the open part

%appdata% then ok

you should see a 2k sports folder open that and then your game should be listed open that there you should see saves thats the folder you want for rosters.