Cyberfaces For Beginners

Jed

Nice work! I can see the quality of your faces have improved drastically the last couple of weeks. Keep it up, as you'll get better and better with each one. I can definitely see you're really getting into the meat and bones of the modelling, which is the most difficult part.

It looks good. The only thing I see is that he has a longer face and neck. The neck is going to be tricky, but you can make his face longer. Look at his chin, and you can see what I mean. The other thing that will be tricky is to make the eyes smaller. It's those two things that give the illusion that he looks too fat.

Changed eye color and size and the size of the head. Marin has a good eye ha ha ......... even Homer could have reduced eyes but we still like a more realistic look than the picture which is probably a little turned a blind eye for painting .... Thanks to all the well-meaning advice ...... Hello ------

latosmattcard.png

Latos Matt.rar

Hi All. I just bought MVP 2005 for PC and have installed it, added the patches 1 through 5 and tried to play the game.

I keep getting CTDs when I try to save owner, sometimes when the game tries to go to the 3D screen to play a game.

I've downloaded and installed the latest driver for my video card (NVidia GeForce 8600GT - 500mb RAM). I'm running Windows XP 32bit professional and have 2Gigs of RAM installed on a dual processor desktop. I've shut down windows defender and my antivirus, yet this still happens.

Does anybody have any idea why this is happening? I'd sure appreciate some assistance and guidance with this issue. I wonder if I should be playing the game in compatibility mode?

Thanks.

Hi All. I just bought MVP 2005 for PC and have installed it, added the patches 1 through 5 and tried to play the game.

I keep getting CTDs when I try to save owner, sometimes when the game tries to go to the 3D screen to play a game.

I've downloaded and installed the latest driver for my video card (NVidia GeForce 8600GT - 500mb RAM). I'm running Windows XP 32bit professional and have 2Gigs of RAM installed on a dual processor desktop. I've shut down windows defender and my antivirus, yet this still happens.

Does anybody have any idea why this is happening? I'd sure appreciate some assistance and guidance with this issue. I wonder if I should be playing the game in compatibility mode?

Thanks.

This is a cyberface thread where Jedinstvo posts his cyberface previews and finished work. This is not a support thread for you to come in here to ask this kind of question. There is an area here for you to post this to receive help. Not here! Thank you.