Cyberfaces For Beginners

Jed

keep doing them. you'll learn as yo do them, so don't rush it. it's tedious work at times, but the results will be great if you keep it up. i've changed my methods a lot since doing that video tutorial, but it at least gives you some basic ideas. I stopped using the eraser altogether, and started using layer masks instead. works better if you make a mistake.

as for josh johnson, it's looking good. the textures are starting to improve. however, his face is too long. put your picture next to a real one of him, and you'll see what i mean. the bride of his nose and cheeks aren't that long.

keep doing them. you'll learn as yo do them, so don't rush it. it's tedious work at times, but the results will be great if you keep it up. i've changed my methods a lot since doing that video tutorial, but it at least gives you some basic ideas. I stopped using the eraser altogether, and started using layer masks instead. works better if you make a mistake.

as for josh johnson, it's looking good. the textures are starting to improve. however, his face is too long. put your picture next to a real one of him, and you'll see what i mean. the bride of his nose and cheeks aren't that long.

Thanks for the advice we will try ........ Here today I worked 14 hours on the job so I never touched Hudson picture ..... As I have time so I will do that ....... Thanks Homer once again means a lot to me ... Regards .....

In MVPedit program give players any number of a player in minor league and whose face you do not need . Click EXPORT and find database in MVP 2005 folder C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\MVP Baseball 2005\data\database (This address is for me, for you maybe on another path, but you will find it) and click ok. After export simpli click on the picture (face) and change whit new, click to ORD and ORL file and change too, click OK i You are finished..................That s it..................

I do not understand the steps in the installation do not understand the part of giving players a number of minor league and whose face is not necessary :S can you give me a tutorial to better understand imagens? I'd appreciate a lot is that I am all new to this Installer cyberfaces :sorry: :sorry:

The new player does not have a number of face, as all numbers you have to take a new player to give the face a number of the player whose face you no longer need ..... So the players are usually in the minor leagues.

Edited by jedinstvo

buchholzsliicicakrugnova.png

I must say that I am not satisfied with the work, but for those who think it's better than nothing, however I will post it ..... It is hard to do hair so this work for us beginners a very demanding and difficult ........

Buchholz.rar

Edited by jedinstvo