Cyberfaces For Beginners

Jed

​It is not just you Jed. There is a temporary problem with uploads to the site and Trues is trying to fix that. As soon as it is fixed their will be an announcement.

​Ok, thanks....

Great stuff Jed. Can't say it enough how nice it is to have you back on the site.

Thank Kyleb, the next I doing cyberface of Greinke. With long hair, of course ...

MVP 2015 is well done. But the worst part of it is a lot of bad cyberfaces. Unfortunately...

Edited by Jed

Hi Jed it's great to have you again in this mod, I really admire your work such as Jogar and Jeferomer but also for the new modders that want  to improve this game.   So if you find an opportunity to give us an alternative face would be great but as always in our lives with respect to others work :)

Hi Jed it's great to have you again in this mod, I really admire your work such as Jogar and Jeferomer but also for the new modders that want  to improve this game.   So if you find an opportunity to give us an alternative face would be great but as always in our lives with respect to others work :)

Thank you, criticisms are always welcome ... I always go first by themselves. The bad cyberfaces must be improved ....:friends:

Thank you, criticisms are always welcome ... I always go first by themselves. The bad cyberfaces must be improved ....:friends:

​I think that in terms of cyberfaces it's a good idea to focus more on rookies and minor league players than star players because we already know how they look

​I think that in terms of cyberfaces it's a good idea to focus more on rookies and minor league players than star players because we already know how they look

That's okay. But the biggest problem is the low number of ID numbers. Here we are limited at this point. Unfortunately not everyone can have the ID number ......

Gracias Kyleb, el siguiente haciendo cyberface de Greinke yo. Con el pelo largo, por supuesto ...

MVP 2015 está bien hecho . Pero la peor parte de que es un montón de malas cyberfaces . Lamentablemente ...

​totally agree with you, there are many faces to improve...