Please Change Mlb2K12...

peterosefan

Sorry if this topic has been started somewhere here in the forums,, but I haven't been here for a while.

Two changes I'd like to see for MLB2k12:

1. Get RID of John "yackity yack" Kruk, PLEASE !!! That boy NEVER shuts up !!!

2. Wait until mid April to come out with the game, that way you've got the right players with the right teams. Why come out with it in March, what's your hurry ???

Sorry if this topic has been started somewhere here in the forums,, but I haven't been here for a while.

Two changes I'd like to see for MLB2k12:

1. Get RID of John "yackity yack" Kruk, PLEASE !!! That boy NEVER shuts up !!!

2. Wait until mid April to come out with the game, that way you've got the right players with the right teams. Why come out with it in March, what's your hurry ???

Yackity Yack, Don't talk back"! LMAO!!!

I agree with number 2.

As far as number 1, just do what I do and turn the commentators off. Simple...

Yackity Yack, Don't talk back"! LMAO!!!

I agree with number 2.

As far as number 1, just do what I do and turn the commentators off. Simple...

I always play with the commentary off as well, gives a nice "at the ballpark" feel. The ONLY downside is that you really have to pay attention to opposing base runners stealing, because you don't get the cue from the announcers that the runner is on the move.

As for the release date, unfortunately marketing trumps logic. As long as The Show comes out in March, so will MLB2K.

• 2 months later...

I would like to renew my request to Get RID of John "yackity yack" Kruk, PLEASE !!! That boy NEVER shuts up, he's like a chatty Cathy doll !!! I really don't want to turn the announcers off, you lose the ballpark effect. Does anybody know a way to get into the sound file and eliminate him ??? PLEASE HELP if you can ! :help: :rofl:

I would like to renew my request to Get RID of John "yackity yack" Kruk, PLEASE !!! That boy NEVER shuts up, he's like a chatty Cathy doll !!! I really don't want to turn the announcers off, you lose the ballpark effect. Does anybody know a way to get into the sound file and eliminate him ??? PLEASE HELP if you can ! :help::rofl:

You definitely don't lose the ballpark effect. You may lose the television effect, but I'd rather have the feeling that I'm actually playing and not watching on TV.

Archived