Portrait Decompress Tool [Nba/mlb 2K Mod Tool] (Actual Download Location)

harken

UPDATED FROM THE GRAVE:

Download here: http://www.moddingway.com/file/7504.html

You will need an account, just like here. The file isn't called "Portrait Decompress Tool" or anything remotely easy to decipher, it's name is the description. Yea even copies posted here on the MLB-only mod site have NBA Tool in the file somewhere. But it's the same, no need to be confused.

That site has a link to a decent tutorial on how to use it, along with several other tools you might want.

You sir, are an ***. TiT has been around for a couple of years, and you are the first one bitching about it's name, and location. My God, all you little punks feel entitled to everything. Drop the frigging attitude, and suck it up. I found it on the mlbmods site rather quickly. I am assuming you are so PC illiterate, you'll probably need the creator of the mod to come to your house and show you how to use it? Jesus Christ, people like you in this community don't deserve to use the mods around here.

You sir, are an ***. TiT has been around for a couple of years, and you are the first one bitching about it's name, and location. My God, all you little punks feel entitled to everything. Drop the frigging attitude, and suck it up. I found it on the mlbmods site rather quickly. I am assuming you are so PC illiterate, you'll probably need the creator of the mod to come to your house and show you how to use it? Jesus Christ, people like you in this community don't deserve to use the mods around here.

Instead of belittling and criticizing the person(s) looking for help, why don't you offer your assistance to help them. The only *** I see is you!!

Archived