Welcome to MVP Mods
Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account. Get access to over 5,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE! Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball! Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mlb Mods

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys. do any of you know when or if mlbmods is coming back on or did they sut it down permantley. I ve been trying for over two weeks to get back on and havent had any luck and i was registered before the site went down. thanks

Posted

Some of us heard from Kraw today. Unfortunately, MLBMods has been shut down permanently.

Posted

That sucks thanks for the update. I was hoping it would come back i needed to get mvp 08 since my computer took a dump but im sol now. Hopefuly the modder will put it on this site. did they give any reason why they shut it down just curious, thanks again

Posted

R.I.P. EAmods/MLBmods