Mlb 2K12 Accessories Pack Progress

pena1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nike huarache cleats updated

@ anceschmau78 / not sure if I'm going to add another nike cleat since the shocks are so close to the hauraches. I may do the jays though.

@ gmathio / do you have high res image links for the adidas cleat Howard is wearing?

Hi Pena nice updates ^_^

The only stuff that I don't "like" are the Nike Shoes & the Under Armour.....they don't look as good as the other shoes/accessories....maybe It's just the preview image. Adidas and Mizuno the other one looks great ^_^ and gloves are stellar as usual.....

..anyway...a stupid question....do you have a ETA for this patch? I mean just few days....few weeks.....as you can imagine we can't wait for the release....

Best Regards

Edited by anceschmau78

The cleats were a little tougher this year, you can see they actually get better with each update. With the final release, each shoe will be on the same quality level as the adidas, mizuno, and reeboks.

As for an ETA, no guarantees, but I'm hoping to have a release out by this Sunday, maybe sooner.

The cleats were a little tougher this year, you can see they actually get better with each update. With the final release, each shoe will be on the same quality level as the adidas, mizuno, and reeboks.

As for an ETA, no guarantees, but I'm hoping to have a release out by this Sunday, maybe sooner.

Nice!

Can't wait ^_^

Pena,

How do you determine what slots are open and what they are for?

You get familiar with the file structure pretty quickly if you spend any time with the mod tools. If you are interested I would just dig into the global.iff start matching how the dds files complete the textures in game. For example the shoes are only comprised of two dds files this year (unlike last year where they were 3). Style 1(iirc) is located in slots 455 (color and texture map) and 815 (bump map)

Here is a screenshot of the before (top) and after (bottom). This is only a superficial view as all of the work is done in the individual R,G,B and Alpha channels

3n2work.jpg

When I finish the pack, I'll release the slot numbers for the entire global.iff and may make a tutorial if there is enough interest.