Beating A Dead Horse But...

jamolisim

I don't understand why if TiT and MVP 08 are down at eamods/mlbmods that those who have it can't upload it to this site. Is that not possible?

Just like you said, you are beating a dead horse. You asked this same question in another thread but you had to go ahead for some reason to create another thread asking the same thing. :facepalm:

We all just found out that Mlbmods is down permanently. That means bye-bye, adios and sayonara. The reason why no one can upload it to the site is that those two mods do not belong to anybody except the guy who made them and if he decides to upload them here, he will. If not, that's his choice. So if that time ever comes I suggest you jump at the chance and get both of them and if it doesn't then you are out of luck. Many people (myself included) have both mods but as far as uploading them here for everyone, forget it

PLEASE stop asking the same question over and over. You've posted about this topic twice and you've sent me two PM's about the subject. You asked me to be patient because you're new, but that doesn't mean that it's OK for you to ask the same thing 4 times! Spamming on this site is against the rules and could be grounds for suspension or banishment from the site.

As Yankee4Life said, we can't just upload the files without the permission of the guy who created them. And before you ask us to try to contact the modder to see if we can upload them, I will tell you to just let this go for now and ask YOU to be patient. If these mods eventually get uploaded, you will see them.

If you feel the need to post further about this, I'm afraid that I'll have no choice but to suspend you (or worse) from the site.