Files From Mlbmods Showing Up Here

Jim825

As you've probably noticed, over the last 24 hours, a number of files that had been hosted at EAMods / MLBMods have started to show up here. These include the Installer Thingy, Total Installer Thingy, MVP 08 mod, MVP 1994 mod, Homer's faces, Homer's tutorials, etc.

Kraw contacted some of us this past week and said that for personal reason, MLBMods has been shut down permanently. I will not go into the reasons and please do not contact him asking about MLBMods coming back. Just accept the fact that it is gone and appreciate everything that he has done over the years.

Luckily for us, Kraw gave us permission to upload the mods that he created. Homer and I have uploaded them, and where appropriate, I have listed Kraw as the submitter to make sure that he gets credit as the mod creator.

Homer has also been kind enough to upload his mods that were also hosted at MLBMods.

Homer noticed that Hory's MVP 1994 mod was not here, so I uploaded the latest version that I had and again, gave Hory credit for creating the mod. While we have not heard from Hory in quite a while, I made the decision to upload MVP 1994 since it had been hosted on MLBMods.

If Hory does show up and asks for it to be taken down, I will abide by his wishes, but for now, I think MVP 1994 should be here since it is so good.

• 2 months later...

Where are thespungo's TIT uniform packs ?

They are not here. Not everything that was from Mlbmods was uploaded here. Only the mods that were given permission by the modder. Spungo has some mods posted here but not this and he has not been here in a long time to re-post anything. You're out of luck.

They are not here. Not everything that was from Mlbmods was uploaded here. Only the mods that were given permission by the modder. Spungo has some mods posted here but not this and he has not been here in a long time to re-post anything. You're out of luck.

Oh, well that sucks.. that was a nice TIT pack. I have a copy of his 2009 uniform TIT pack, but TIT says it's corrupt and I should redownload it.

Oh, well that sucks.. that was a nice TIT pack. I have a copy of his 2009 uniform TIT pack, but TIT says it's corrupt and I should redownload it.

Change the file extension of the uniform pack from ".TIT" to ".7z" and then try installing it. That has solved the "corrupt file" issue for a number of people, including me. I had that issue when trying to install the MVP2008 mod.

Change the file extension of the uniform pack from ".TIT" to ".7z" and then try installing it. That has solved the "corrupt file" issue for a number of people, including me. I had that issue when trying to install the MVP2008 mod.

That worked ! thanks a lot, man.

• 1 month later...