2K12 For 2K11 Mods

LoGatto

Yes they will, in fact I've used several already...

However...

You need to export the textures from the 2k11 one and import it into the 2k12 one thus "converting" it. This needs to be done using the mod tool. If you straight up put a 2k11 file in your 2k12 directory your game will go Chernobyl on you.

Not sure which way he's asking for, but all of the AL and NL stadiums have been posted to the download section based on last years ads, modified for 2K12.. Being pretty non-particular, I just like having real billboards in my stadiums, even if they aren't what is "real" this year, It's a big enhancement. Plus, being a Tigers fan, I am pretty sure there will be no way to incorporate the new scoreboard that was installed in Comerica Park during the off season. Side note - love the addition of the giant LCD screen, but wondering why they changed the Tigers logo and removed the big "old fashioned" clock in the new Comerica.

Not sure which way he's asking for, but all of the AL and NL stadiums have been posted to the download section based on last years ads, modified for 2K12.. Being pretty non-particular, I just like having real billboards in my stadiums, even if they aren't what is "real" this year, It's a big enhancement. Plus, being a Tigers fan, I am pretty sure there will be no way to incorporate the new scoreboard that was installed in Comerica Park during the off season. Side note - love the addition of the giant LCD screen, but wondering why they changed the Tigers logo and removed the big "old fashioned" clock in the new Comerica.

This is all I could find on the scoreboard.

http://detroit.tigers.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120215&content_id=26706422&vkey=news_det&c_id=det

not lkely. peices within the iff ropbaly have been moved or added, so they wont fully work in 11 if at all. exsample uniforms have changed, with a couple peices in the file, just as logo have ther ownl peice seq, where in 11 its on the uniform. the only i know that works in bth are the lighting mod that was made for the basketball game, but works on tour baseball games, but needs twating agion, becuase of what 2k did to the lighting.

u wouldnt be able to take 2k12 files and add them to 2k11.U would have to take the 2k12 mods and phisically make the changes on the 2k11 files as DS and mcoll says that there are differences in the files.For example working on uniforms from last years files the jersey 's numbers sequence number i believe was #15 and in this years files its at the #16 spot so if u were to put 2k12 uniform in 2k11 chances are it will crash the game because it will be searching for a sequence# that isnt there.I havnt checked the stadium files but i imagine its probally the same