Welcome to MVP Mods
Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account. Get access to over 5,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE! Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball! Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Else Experiencing This?

7 posts in this topic

Posted

In Franchise mode...sometimes I start a game and the batting box and pitching box are clear instead of having red and blue square indicators in them. It's happened to me three times so far. Not a big deal, since I usually decide where I am going to throw the pitch. But it is a bit strange that the game can't make up it's mind to show them or not.

Posted

That a new one for me. I'll check tonight and report back what I find. I guess I just havent paid that much attention to it lol

Posted

In Franchise mode...sometimes I start a game and the batting box and pitching box are clear instead of having red and blue square indicators in them. It's happened to me three times so far. Not a big deal, since I usually decide where I am going to throw the pitch. But it is a bit strange that the game can't make up it's mind to show them or not.

It is like that in the franchise mode because you dont have scouting reports on teams and players unless you pay for them in Inside edge......

Posted

It is like that in the franchise mode because you dont have scouting reports on teams and players unless you pay for them in Inside edge......

Interesting to know that fact. I play franchise, but I have the squares turned off in the settings -- I don't like it to be too easy. For similar reasons, I hate that the pitch types turn red/yellow/green based on usage.. Nobody can tell me that Justin Verlander should stop using his fastball after 1 inning.

Posted

yes, it's invisible because you didn't use your budget to purchase inside edge reports for other teams...

Posted

Thanks for that info guys. At least I know it isn't the game goofing up. Strange that it comes and goes, though.

Posted

Okay, something else occurred to me. What happens in the regular season games? Do I still have to use my budget to buy inside edge reports?