Anyone Else Experiencing This?

Crites

In Franchise mode...sometimes I start a game and the batting box and pitching box are clear instead of having red and blue square indicators in them. It's happened to me three times so far. Not a big deal, since I usually decide where I am going to throw the pitch. But it is a bit strange that the game can't make up it's mind to show them or not.

In Franchise mode...sometimes I start a game and the batting box and pitching box are clear instead of having red and blue square indicators in them. It's happened to me three times so far. Not a big deal, since I usually decide where I am going to throw the pitch. But it is a bit strange that the game can't make up it's mind to show them or not.

It is like that in the franchise mode because you dont have scouting reports on teams and players unless you pay for them in Inside edge......

Edited by Serbinator

It is like that in the franchise mode because you dont have scouting reports on teams and players unless you pay for them in Inside edge......

Interesting to know that fact. I play franchise, but I have the squares turned off in the settings -- I don't like it to be too easy. For similar reasons, I hate that the pitch types turn red/yellow/green based on usage.. Nobody can tell me that Justin Verlander should stop using his fastball after 1 inning.