Welcome to MVP Mods
Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account. Get access to over 5,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE! Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball! Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mi Juego No Reconoce Mis Dinastias Guardadas

2 posts in this topic

Posted

hola amigo... como estan? necesito su ayuda.... es que reinstale mi mvp 2007 por unas fallas de arranque del juego y funciono porque el juego inicia bien pero ahora no reconoce mis dinastias guardas!!!! que puedo hacer para que las reconozca???? ayudenme por favor. gracias

Posted

Translation (Petty good at Spanish :good: )

Hello friends, how are you? I need your help. I re installed my copy of MVP 2007 because of a boot failure and the game works because the game starts well but does not recognize my dynasties saves! What can I do get the game recognize them? Please help