Welcome to MVP Mods
Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account. Get access to over 5,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE! Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball! Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jays Alternate

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I was looking for the Blue Jays alternate blue road uniforms .

Posted

Here's a quick mock up. I simply pasted the away pants over the alternate home uniform. If it's wrong, let me know. I've included the color file with it. The uniform will overwrite slot 468 using Ty's editor, but you can use any open slot you like by editing to color file.

TOB_ALT_A.rar

Posted

does this replace one of the batting practice jerseys

Posted

Thank-You Stu, it looks and works great.I just renamed the file to replace the classic 1 file

Posted

how do you do this? rename it what?

Posted

download the file to your desktop right click your mouse on the file click rename and then type uniform_tbr_cl1.iffhit enter then paste the file in your Major League Baseball2k12 file. it will replace the classic home uniform

be sure to make a copy of your original file in case you want to go back to the classic uniform

Posted

howe do you change the batting helmet to a solid blue one like tyheir new hats- right now it shows the '70's jays helmets with the white front on it

Posted

if u have tys editor start it up,open the roster file that u wanna make the uni changes to,go to the uniforms tab,choose the uni from the down arrow.Put a check in that lil box beside the uni.To the right u will see team color 1, 2 and 3.Double Click on the blue and a lil box will open just choose the shade of blue u want and then click ok.Then click the save button now u can close out the editor or make any other changes u want