BSU-FAN'S NoFakeNames Roster

BSU-FAN

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now it wont load the game after the first time you try to start the game with the roster

have i idea bsu fan

I have tested these rosters extensively and have yet to see one single crash in any game mode with any team???? What team are you using and when is it occurring? Are you sure it's not something else you have modded?

I think you may be taking about the crash talked about in this thread here which is unrelated to any roster. You just have to reboot your computer and the game will work fine again. I believe this has something to do with 2K and no modded files or rosters.

ohhhhhh man i hate the limits with editing.I cant use all of my unis with this roster with tys editor.I get a message saying uni saved but not enough space to add new uniform file name.Lets me add about 50. The only option is the mod enabler and deal with wrong color schemes

I'm itching to use this roster but am wondering which cyberfaces I should download to get the most out of this roster. There are currently 300+ faces on MVPmods, and I understand that I should grab all the files, but I'm overwhelmed by this massive selection.

This is the only issue that's preventing me from pulling the trigger on installing this roster. Any help is appreciated.

I'm itching to use this roster but am wondering which cyberfaces I should download to get the most out of this roster. There are currently 300+ faces on MVPmods, and I understand that I should grab all the files, but I'm overwhelmed by this massive selection.

This is the only issue that's preventing me from pulling the trigger on installing this roster. Any help is appreciated.

For the most part I used all cyber-faces released through 7/8/12...except for most of ScottyBilly's cyber faces. This due to the fact that many people seem have complaints about his faces. Though I myself use some in my franchise here and there but do test them out because some skin textures are far from perfect and look glitchy in game. So I just left them out giving people the choice of whether they want to use his or not. Many of the faces in this roster don't require you to download any cyberface at all since I simply replaced some of the generic faces with real player faces that closely matched. I would also suggest just doing it team by team as you play your season or franchise..this makes it far less overwhelming. Edited by BSU-FAN

For the most part I used all cyber-faces released through 7/8/12...except for most of ScottyBilly's cyber faces. This due to the fact that many people seem have complaints about his faces. Though I myself use some in my franchise here and there but do test them out because some skin textures are far from perfect and look glitchy in game. So I just left them out giving people the choice of whether they want to use his or not. Many of the faces in this roster don't require you to download any cyberface at all since I simply replaced some of the generic faces with real player faces that closely matched. I would also suggest just doing it team by team as you play your season or franchise..this makes it far less overwhelming.

Thanks for the reply. The reason I ask this is that I've seen a lot of duplicates and packs by different authors that overlap each other. I'll be more willing to download all the faces if it means a better experience but not if I'm wasting my time getting the wrong packs.

Again, thanks for the response.

Edited by BlueJays4ever

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there BSU-FAN, I want to thank you very much for all you did for the Rosters for this years MLB 2K12. I know the work that goes into this very well. Start as soon as you get your hands on the newest copy of the ball game your using. Frantically trying to catch up to Opening Day, with up to date rosters. Retirees, Rookies, the first Injuries..... OH YES, many many times. The Work, the Stat Books and Magazines, all the latest Newspaper clippings, the Research, typing fingers to the bone, you finally finish sometime after the trade deadline, only to find out there is no way on this Earth you can play a season now because the real seasons ended and they have annouced the next years copy of that Baseball game. Been There!, Done That! bought many T-Shirts!

Year after Year (HardBall 1, 2, 3, 4 etc, Earl Weavers, Bo Jackson`s, Micro League, MVP, EA Sports and then the piece to resistance... the years of Status Pro Baseball, the Board Game, at least 6 or more) the freakin names, numbers, and stats, I did and re-did to make a better game, My Younger Brother loved them, promised all his friends a copy as soon as I got them done, sometimes, not in time. Finally I gave up playing Baseball games around the late 90`s to much work not enogh enjoyment.

Then I bought MLB 2K11 off a steam sale. My Dad and Myself went to spring training for the BlueJays down to Dunedin Florida two years running. And I had got the ``bug`` back!! Lord have Mercy. I have to get your rosters now, they are essentials like fuel oil for the furnace and food for the Refridgerator. But I can`t get them to where I need them to be, and Help Me please before I kill.... er Edit Rosters AGAIN!!

Started Franchise, play into May, with both The Blue Jays and Reds. I Bat and Pitch, and manage, the two clubs. The AI does the rest. First of all, I`m using PC only, the only way to enjoy Modding a game, no consoles for this laddie. So there is no manual, So I devour these forums looking for tidbits to help enjoy the game. Then along comes your 3rd version of NoFakeNames and I gots to have it.... Now I cant get the new roster into my franchise... So I start a new season, But want to simulate to the All Star Break, and then continue, cept the rosters get all messed up, fake names again, and then there is this freaking Draft, WTH!!

There has to be a way an easier way to add your newest rosters to my game, Please any ideas from you or others to help! As much as I have done in the past, I cant see me sitting in front of a computer anymore redoing rosters and seasons to catch up to this one, besides it is more fun playing for a change

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...