Anyone Know How To Edit These In Game Logos?

raidersbball20

Ok, I'm stumped. I'm familiar with the following and the correct sizing involved.

smalllogos2d

mediumlogos2d

largelogos2d

I can replace the primary and secondary slots in each file with a particular logo I want but I can never get the circled logos to change. Does anyone know the file or how to do it? I want to be able to change these logos specifically.

post-67822-0-16328600-1335068532_thumb.j

post-67822-0-31947600-1335068544_thumb.j

I've found those images inside the uniform_{team name}.iff files (The ones with the manager's jacket), but they are in a strange .BMP format. When I import a different logo, I seem to get a ghost image of the old logo whenever the image is small (ie score overlay, showing lineups on the field).

Edit: Just tried saving the file as a .PNG with a transparent background and an alpha channel and importing it with a different editor (3DM NBA2K12 MOD) and it seemed to fix the image ghosting problem. Not sure why though.

post-71423-0-90891600-1335103434_thumb.j post-71423-0-69244000-1335103402_thumb.j

Edited by Stu Anderson

Thanks Stu. To be honest I'm not all that familiar with 3DM. That's the one in chinese correct? Or is there a English version now? Anyways what I would like to do is edit those logos for the Indians and O's with the "C" and "bird head" logos for the scoreboards and lineups as this is generally common with there broadcasts. Right now I am looking at uniform_bao with NBAModTool and I assume I would need to change the O's logo there is what you are referring too. However, like I said just not to familiar with 3DM.

Your pics are exactly what I want to do. Could you possibly PM me a howto at some time. I would very much appreciate it.