Kccitystar's Total Mods + Stuff

Kccitystar

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick fix for the Braves since I guess I didn't save the changes to the helmets and stuff:

slot number,filename,teamnumber,disabled,show front number,show number on helmet back,show number on helmet bill,show jersey name,show sleeve number,helmet bill color,helmet front color,helmet back color,undershirt color,shoe color,Team Color 1,Team Color 2,Team Color 3,Jersey Name Color,Jersey Name Border 2,Jersey Name Border 1,Back Number Color,Back Number Border 2,Back Number Border 1,Front Number Color,Front Number Border 2,Front Number Border 1,

86,uniform_atb_home.iff,11,0,0,1,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,7,61b,BC0E2C,E0AA0F,61b,61b,61b,BC0E2C,61b,61b,BC0E2C,61b,61b,

87,uniform_atb_away.iff,11,0,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,7,61b,BC0E2C,E0AA0F,61b,61b,61b,BC0E2C,61b,61b,BC0E2C,61b,61b,

88,uniform_atb_alt_1.iff,11,0,0,1,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,7,61b,BA143F,E0AA0F,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,61b,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,61b,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,

89,uniform_atb_alt_h.iff,11,0,1,1,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,7,61b,BC0E2C,E0AA0F,61b,61b,61b,BC0E2C,BC0E2C,61b,92151F,61b,61b,

90,uniform_atb_alt_a.iff,11,0,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,7,61b,BA143F,E0AA0F,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,61b,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,61b,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,

91,uniform_atb_bph.iff,11,0,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,7,61b,BC0E2C,E0AA0F,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,BC0E2C,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,BC0E2C,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,

92,uniform_atb_bpa.iff,11,0,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,7,61b,BC0E2C,E0AA0F,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,BC0E2C,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,BC0E2C,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,

Save to a txt file and import using Ty's MLB2K12 Roster Editor

the cob. are not used, but can be. there techincally class a teams, but are not used in game. you can name a uniform to the cob you want, edit the color as you need, and assgin them to the team you need them for, making sure there not disabled then you can use them where you want.

the cob. are not used, but can be. there techincally class a teams, but are not used in game. you can name a uniform to the cob you want, edit the color as you need, and assgin them to the team you need them for, making sure there not disabled then you can use them where you want.

are you sure that they are not used? Because I think those uniforms only show up when its hot/summer when game temperature is something like above 80... When i played with Texas those uniforms would show up almost every game when playing games at home and than when i played that 2 game series against red sox in Boston in April they didn't show up... the only difference i noticed was the mesh under armpit... it seemed light and with more those small holes for air to come in... i might be wrong but seeing is believing lol... unless i am losing my marbles lol

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=45530

The last post by misopogon... i know its thread for 2k10 but i would think it still applies to 2k12 version since the files are somehow still there... i mean there has to be reason those files are there...

http://www.mvpmods.c...showtopic=45530

The last post by misopogon... i know its thread for 2k10 but i would think it still applies to 2k12 version since the files are somehow still there... i mean there has to be reason those files are there...

The files aren't in the 2K12 directory. If they are mentioned anywhere at all, they're probably placeholders, but they're not usable.

You guys are still not believing.. take some team that plays in the south like texas, marlins, angels... start a franchise and sim to july and August... play some games and if the temp is high it they will show up. Its just slight difference ftom regular uniforms. The parr under armpit is different.. i ll try to post some pics i just have to learn how to take screenshots bc pushing screen capture/print doesn't work ony com

People are still using print screen for games? In 2012? Use Fraps!

http://www.fraps.com

Install this, run the program, then click the screenshots tab. You can then change the directory where it will save screenshots so it points to your desktop. Then when you load up MLB2K12, use F10 to take screenshots while you play the game. When you exit the game, your screenshots should be on your desktop.

its possible that the coolbase files are actually hardcoded in game,like the batting helmets and undershirts,this would explain why theres no files in the folder for them but yet show on tys editor

Makes sense. After all, they did just copy/paste 2K11 and slapped a 2K12 on it.

People are still using print screen for games? In 2012? Use Fraps!

http://www.fraps.com

Install this, run the program, then click the screenshots tab. You can then change the directory where it will save screenshots so it points to your desktop. Then when you load up MLB2K12, use F10 to take screenshots while you play the game. When you exit the game, your screenshots should be on your desktop.

Print Screen is the built in screenshot command for MLB 2K. It works just like fraps and automatically saves the screenshot in the main MLB 2K directory. Try it out and you'll see, it's not like a normal print screen.

I am in the process of making changes to the Rangers' home unis (swapping out the blue for red) and re-editing every uniform so the hats have the right sized MLB logo (I am very OCD with accuracy), the MLB logos on the back of the jerseys are clearer and logos on the helmets have the right colors and the file sizes are lower. This update as a whole, sitting on my desktop in a folder totals to around a whopping 3 gigs and that's before I even turn it into a 7z file for you guys to download. This doesn't even include crowd files, so it's pretty clear something needs to be under control. I'll probably keep progress either on this thread or on my tumblr page (on my sig) as I'm working on everything just so I don't leave you guys stranded <3

Oh, and by the way, how am I keeping uniform file sizes low, you ask? I avoided using NBA2KMod for texture changes and exporting/importing DDS files since it decompresses everything. Instead, I started using the 3DM Mod Tool to open uncompressed uniforms and extract/import DDS files. Of course, I have to save the .iff file otherwise I'd lose my changes.

Since it's just one dude (me) doing it all, this may take quite some time to "convert" everything over.

Yikes.

Not really related to uniforms but I helped DonSPa with a few things in his Marlins Ballpark update, among my little changes were the MARLINS PARK text in RF and the lime green walls. You might want to check that out :)

On a side note, I look at everyone's work and I ask, why hasn't anyone started using this global.iff mod? It makes the uniforms look ridiculously better since there's actual folds and realistic wrinkles to the pants/jersey itself. Maybe the details on how to install it are hazy but I can provide some if you want.

Not really related to uniforms but I helped DonSPa with a few things in his Marlins Ballpark update, among my little changes were the MARLINS PARK text in RF and the lime green walls. You might want to check that out :)

On a side note, I look at everyone's work and I ask, why hasn't anyone started using this global.iff mod? It makes the uniforms look ridiculously better since there's actual folds and realistic wrinkles to the pants/jersey itself. Maybe the details on how to install it are hazy but I can provide some if you want.

I have been using this ever since it came out... it defiantly adds better visual to the game...

There's a mod that adds those same types of wrinkles to the pants too for an even more "realistic feel". Man, I've spent a month modding this game and visually it has the potential to look frickin' amazing. All I need is rosters and I'm set, but I know the people who are doing it are taking their time ;)

Right now I'm working on a 1998-2006 Diamondbacks project, so expect plenty of screenshots :)

For historical accuracy, the 1998 purple alternates the Diamondbacks wore had a teal/gold/white scheme for the numbers which were eventually swapped in 1999 for gold/teal/white. I do have to get all the teal colors in line though. So far so good :D

Fj3Mh.png

Archived