Kccitystar's Total Mods + Stuff

Kccitystar

The lighting has been discussed quite a bit for nba 2k12

http://nba-2k.com/nba-2k12-global-editor-edit-global-lighting/

no idea if the editor works for mlb 2k12, I know it opens the global fine but haven't messed around with it too much.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lighting has been discussed quite a bit for nba 2k12

http://nba-2k.com/nba-2k12-global-editor-edit-global-lighting/

no idea if the editor works for mlb 2k12, I know it opens the global fine but haven't messed around with it too much.

Good to see you around Pena!

kc, could you tell me how did you recolor the walls (ex. marlins lime green) without making the color on walls look so "flat" or just bland? I recolored Tropicana field walls from original light to darker green color but the walls don't look right. they just look flat no life to them.

kc, could you tell me how did you recolor the walls (ex. marlins lime green) without making the color on walls look so "flat" or just bland? I recolored Tropicana field walls from original light to darker green color but the walls don't look right. they just look flat no life to them.

EDIT: Tropicana Field is out. Download it now!

Ballparks look great... really enjoyable to play in them. Just a quick question, how do you remove ads from the ballpark? do i fill in the alpha Channel with black color or cut and paste thing? For example, the back stop at Tropicana field has a rays logo but in real life they don't have it...

Yeah I see. I'm trying to fix all that stuff in 1.1 of Tropicana Field.

I ve been trying too :( but i am not advanced like you guys... I was able to make that back stop rays sign not appear by filling in alpha channel but thats all i know lol...

if u just wanted to erase the logo,if ur working with photoshop all u need to do is click on the marquee tool and anywhere on the background color just stretch a square and copy merged and paste that squared area,then under the edit tab use the freetransform and now u can either drag that over the logo or stretch to cover the logo then paste then save ur work,this keeps having a brushed look

if u just wanted to erase the logo,if ur working with photoshop all u need to do is click on the marquee tool and anywhere on the background color just stretch a square and copy merged and paste that squared area,then under the edit tab use the freetransform and now u can either drag that over the logo or stretch to cover the logo then paste then save ur work,this keeps having a brushed look

ok thanks... I ll try that with Photoshop. I`ve been using gimp for stadiums and ms paint for unifroms...

Sorry mvp23, the most I could do was blank out the Rays logo via the alpha channel. I couldn't fix the dark green line behind home plate without messing up the wall texture for the entire stadium. However, I did give the stadium some color ;)

pLuaH.jpg

1AjoF.jpg

Ugh, well, working on the park as a whole and I can't really do much without it looking like a disaster. 2K isn't working with me here :|

9naTY.jpg

ahah...2k not work? naaaaahhh

this year I have patching NBA2k12 from october to june..and i finish my project of all 30 court recostruction. I work on all it possible..textures, HEX editing..and the 3d editing to make all like in real. there is court that 2k don't update from year and year like orlando magic for example.

also in this MLB2k I see the same things...stadiums are completely left out. not updated from years. I'm trying to delete the " socks" from boston grass diamond center..but it's not possible.

I ve been trying too :sad: but i am not advanced like you guys... I was able to make that back stop rays sign not appear by filling in alpha channel but thats all i know lol...

if you want to edit alpha channels textures with GIMP ( I use Gimp)...see the simply tutorial made by jaosming for nba2k

Archived