Kccitystar's Total Mods + Stuff

Kccitystar

to me it seems the pirates have the most accurate shade, after playing night and day games of course. Perhaps they all could be made that way...not sure if kc remembers mosers uniforms from mvp 05, but they all seemed to use the lighter gray for the road unis and if I remember correctly they used a standard color for all of them( not that they were better than kc's 2x set!). olipoo's post is interesting because I thought they all at least looked the same as if mlb had a standard color for road attire.

i would prefer a global grey for away uniforms, yes. don't know exactly how easy that'd be. doesn't Ty's editor allow for a global edit of all uniforms changing the away color?

as for MLB having a standard, are you kidding? MLB only approves stuff, very leniently it seems if you've taken a gander at ANYTHING in Miami: uniforms, stadium, manager and all.

there are no uniform, logo, color, stadium, or very many standards at all from what i know. 90 feet between the bases, X amount of dirt around the bases and pitching rubber. if there were standards, we'd see more sensible ballparks like Busch Stadium, i won't rant any further about how stupid most stadiums are these days.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, before I go into this project again, I'm going to ask for a vote:

There are 3 versions of grey I'm looking at using: One of these will be the standard grey color across all road jerseys.

Original Grey

UoFuz.png

Completely Desaturated Grey

wVt6E.jpg

Completely Desaturated Grey (low-level darkening)

PSAn0.png

I'll let the community decide!

hey if you need any special logos, uniform guides, specific pantone codes, or whatever, i can dig those out of the guide for you. i figured out where they're keeping previous years, and they are indeed intact dating back to 2002. all those crazy Devil Rays, DBacks, BlueJays, Padres, and Expos uni's.. ahahaha

i can see how big and strenuous this process might be, just wanna help in any way i can.

hell, they'll probably have 2k13 out by the time this is finished.

2K13 isn't coming out. 2K Sports opted not to renew their MLB licensing for 2013 since the 2K baseball series cost them 30 million every year

wow...for pc users I think it's not a good memories of mlb2k series

--------------------

Kc, but this grey texture is only a prototype?...you need to remake all road jersey textures?

wow...for pc users I think it's not a good memories of mlb2k series

--------------------

Kc, but this grey texture is only a prototype?...you need to remake all road jersey textures?

Yeah I need to re-make all the road jersey textures across all 3 divisions (MLB, AAA, and AA ball)

Thanks guys. Right now I'm planning on working on these uniforms on a team by team basis instead of trying to do all of them at once like I did in the beginning of the season.

I also found out literally all of the jerseys for the MiLB teams are one shade of grey, so that's a massive relief.

awesome that will save you a lot of time, also take ya time, since there not making another game, who knows what files we might be able to open down the road. :good:

It's the main reason why I've gone all out with this game since I've had a lot of free time this summer. I've tinkered with a lot of things and have helped a lot of modders behind the scenes with their work, especially stadium work ;)

Started work on the Angels today, looks like I have a lot of things to do, such as:

-adding cool base flaps

- correcting red color for equipment/team colors (looks almost like a really dark fuchsia color instead of red like the alternate jerseys)

- adding arched text across all uniforms instead of that weird horizontal text they have going on :|

- removing name plates.

Which reminds me, olipoo do you know which teams have name plates and which don't? This would definitely help sort things out.

Also, I plan on releasing them on a team by team basis and updating the existing complete package as a whole when all the uniforms get fixed up. This way everyone gets whatever team they want and I can update any team instead of having people re-download the entire package. It's ultimately a win win win for everyone.

Archived