Welcome to MVP Mods

Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account.

• Get access to over 8,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE!
  • Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball!
  • Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

laroquece

Welcome To The Show...

12 posts in this topic

Thanks Mike for open this forum...hope all the guys came back here to talk about this brilliant game

Thanks, Mike! Been getting some games in lately, having a rough time at 26-36 but still a ton of fun to play. Now that this is open again, I may start posting my dynasty.

Hope to see all the regulars and some new faces too! :)

Hope to see very soon your Dynasty progress Jay...

Man I almost broke a controller trying end my Marlins 10 game losing streak. It's one of those streaks where you feel like it's just the CPU being the CPU, and when it's time for you to lose, you will lose.

/rage

when it's time for you to lose, you will lose.

I haven't really experienced that with this year's Show, at least it doesn't "feel" like it has in the past. That said, playing with the A's (accurate rosters) I'm 27-36 as of June 15th (10 games back), whereas the real life A's were 30-35 (8 games back). The schedule is a day or two off.

The Nationals, Yankees, Dodgers, Rangers, and Whitesox are leading their respective divisions. All in all, the game is tough as nails, and fairly realistic on my end. For me, it's simply the best baseball game ever made.

I'm still a few days before the All Star break with the Mets...Haven't touched my franchise in about 3-4 weeks.

I'm still a few days before the All Star break with the Mets...Haven't touched my franchise in about 3-4 weeks.

You´re still in first place right??

Yes, I am. Just haven't had much time to play during that time frame. Kinda scared to jump back into it though, as I know my skills will have declined by now, lol.

I've been playing a mix of The Show and MLB2K12, but to compensate for timing and stuff I tweaked every setting in MLB2K12

This game may be the last Pennington sees in the Majors for quite some time. Although playing well in this win vs Colorado, he committed 3 errors (which led to 3 runs) in a 4-1 loss to San Diego in the very next game.

recently purchased this year's game. always amazes me how the devs make this game better year after year!!!

anyone have any classic mlb the show 08 rosters?