Tradeing Deadline Roster And Portrait Pack

cool gun man 23

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope to start the season this week with a new roster and a new portraits...:)...waiting

for portraits...in ESPN MLB , players section..there is all player portraits updated..also the new trades. Just click on the image and save the PNG...( for portraits modders)

No kidding. Considering how in depth his last roster update was, it is pretty darn simple to watch the transaction pages and keep the roster updated ourselves with Ty's editor. Thats what Im doing. And occasionally use a CAP to add a minor league player to a team.

I do the same thing and doing it daily takes time on just a few transactions.

No kidding. Considering how in depth his last roster update was, it is pretty darn simple to watch the transaction pages and keep the roster updated ourselves with Ty's editor. Thats what Im doing. And occasionally use a CAP to add a minor league player to a team.

The transactions are the easy part. I had those completed within hours of the trade deadline closing. It's the massive overhaul to the ratings that are taking quite some time. 2K has done an extensive ratings update since my last release. At first I wasn't going to do this but since the ratings are very accurate and they implemented an adjustment for players and pitchers that will make it harder for a right handed batter to hit a right handed pitcher and vice-versa(much more like real life). 2k had this backwards until recently making it easier to hit a pitcher of the same hand rather then the opposite. I do finally have a good method down for updating ratings but it is very time consuming when you're editing approx. 1000 players....so as usual I'm asking for some patience on this. I will be spending my entire weekend editing and I will let you know how far I get and hopefully it will be out early next week.

The transactions are the easy part. I had those completed within hours of the trade deadline closing. It's the massive overhaul to the ratings that are taking quite some time. 2K has done an extensive ratings update since my last release. At first I wasn't going to do this but since the ratings are very accurate and they implemented an adjustment for players and pitchers that will make it harder for a right handed batter to hit a right handed pitcher and vice-versa(much more like real life). 2k had this backwards until recently making it easier to hit a pitcher of the same hand rather then the opposite. I do finally have a good method down for updating ratings but it is very time consuming when you're editing approx. 1000 players....so as usual I'm asking for some patience on this. I will be spending my entire weekend editing and I will let you know how far I get and hopefully it will be out early next week.

Thank you for your hard and for making this game better... quality over quantity ;) .... any news on yu darvish and Drew Smyly pich issue?

for me no problema. I wait

I know all the work behind a great edit roster. it's not only a player team change, there is all the work around new tendencies,aspect,player profile,team profiles etc...and this wants time,a lot of time.

hope will release it as soon possibile :)

--------------------------

I have update the portraits after trade deadline based on Raiderbball20 pack for nofake BSU roster. it's not 100% perfect but it's updated...if portraits makers are interested i re-upload the texture pack.

Edited by sixers85

Sorry about the delay everyone. I have been sick for about 4 days straight and couldn't get to any editing but I am back at it now so it should be out by the end of the weekend. This is a massive update as well since I am matching every player rating to that of the most recent 2k Rosters.

The roster is still coming. Only 4 teams left to update ratings on and I may be able to finish those tonight. The pitchers rating update for every team is taking much longer then originaly anticipated. But I am cutting no corners so it will be worth it in the end. Thanks for the patience everyone. We will have a very very accurate and up to date roster to finish the season and playoffs with soon.