Reditor Ii [Mlb 2K12]

Vlad_Zola_Jr

I'm proud to introduce you REDitor II v. 4.0 with the support of MLB 2K12 PC files. :)

All the description and links are located in the first post.

360 files will become supported by November.

==================================

Vlad, purchasing Reditor will be possbile...

- change default 2K color tones of socks and shoes?

- change jerseys description?

Do you mean CAT teams?

I'm not sure, what colors you're asking about. Please, check Uniforms tab - there are plenty of them changeable there.

It is possible to change jerseys names, but, unfortunately, no custom names are available (due to english.iff being non-editable), so you can only change names to already pre-defined ones.

Can we change the skintone of a player with Vlads editor? If so, in which register can I find the abbreviation for it?

Yes, it is possible. Skintone is located in Appearances tab. So, you first need to locate the desired player/coach, then find his AppID value, and finally locate the Appearance with that ID on Appearances tab.

Edited by Vlad_Zola_Jr

if i want change the names, ie braves to rions and the park name zoozs and the abv to match, where i need to be in the editor.

the other ? is is possible to change the schedule so that only nl teams play nl and al only al during the regular season

Do you mean CAT teams?

I'm not sure, what colors you're asking about. Please, check Uniforms tab - there are plenty of them changeable there.

It is possible to change jerseys names, but, unfortunately, no custom names are available (due to english.iff being non-editable), so you can only change names to already pre-defined ones.

CAT means "Create-A-Team Type", right? No, I'm talking about the possibility of fix 2K's pale color on high socks.

Although sleeves looks great, no matter team color value you put it, this item (socks) has a pale texture.

CAT means "Create-A-Team Type", right? No, I'm talking about the possibility of fix 2K's pale color on high socks.

Although sleeves looks great, no matter team color value you put it, this item (socks) has a pale texture.

You mean the greyish black color? That can be fixed in a uniform update for all the CAT jerseys

Is it possible to edit the FONT type though? Or is that in english.iff also

Font type of what? You're right, the general fonts are stored in english.iff, but jersey fonts, i guess, are inside jersey iff files.

if i want change the names, ie braves to rions and the park name zoozs and the abv to match, where i need to be in the editor.

the other ? is is possible to change the schedule so that only nl teams play nl and al only al during the regular season

You can change team names with ease by editing Teams tab. As for ballpark names - it's less flexible, as it's only possible to use the values, predefined in english.iff. You should edit parameters on Ballparks tab, and the list of all possible values can be accessed via Help -> Tutorials... menu inside the tool.

Yes, possible. If you have Guru license, you can simply remove the unnecessary entries from Scheules. Maybe there is another way to simply deactivate them, without the total removal, but i'm unsure about it.

Socks colors are probably defined by one of the textures, stored in global.iff, not roster.

Font type of what? You're right, the general fonts are stored in english.iff, but jersey fonts, i guess, are inside jersey iff files.

Not jersey fonts, I mean like the fonts used for in-game text. I'd love to totally overhaul that as part of a 2K13 mod since there is a utility that will generate bitmap fonts from true type fonts.

If there is a way to extract the bitmap for fonts, this could mean the end of crappy HD fonts in this game ;)

Socks colors are probably defined by one of the textures, stored in global.iff, not roster.

Sock colors are defined via the textures in the uniform IFF files for that specific team.

Not jersey fonts, I mean like the fonts used for in-game text. I'd love to totally overhaul that as part of a 2K13 mod since there is a utility that will generate bitmap fonts from true type fonts.

If there is a way to extract the bitmap for fonts, this could mean the end of crappy HD fonts in this game ;)

Sock colors are defined via the textures in the uniform IFF files for that specific team.

Yes, they are inside english.iff. I suppose, fonts are editable, it's only the text having the hard maximum size. I'll try to extract the font, when i have some free time. Will let you know.

Thanks for clarifying about sock colors.

Found 6 fonts:

Prison AOE

Avenir 85 Heavy

Avenir 55

Avenir 95 Black

Avenir 35 Light

Arial Black

Could you send me a sample of a bmp font all-alone? Those ones in english.iff are containers with both fonts and shaders inside, so it's hard to identify, where is exactly the font, not a shader, etc.

Found 6 fonts:

Prison AOE

Avenir 85 Heavy

Avenir 55

Avenir 95 Black

Avenir 35 Light

Arial Black

Could you send me a sample of a bmp font all-alone? Those ones in english.iff are containers with both fonts and shaders inside, so it's hard to identify, where is exactly the font, not a shader, etc.

try this, I'm not sure what the mapping is so I don't know what to include

verdana.7z

• 2 weeks later...

before i buy a guru license i need to know if this program will be worth it...for example using tys editor and updated rosters i cannot use all my uniforms i created in game because i run out of space when trying to load them all because of the limits used by the rosters so it will only load so many of my uni's,will this program let me use all unis including future one like the astros new 2013....also i see the guru can edit stadiums,exactly what all will it edit???i just dont wanna pay $20 and still only be able to use limited unis...i can use the generic mod enabler to use every uniform but using that program the colors will be wrong

• 2 weeks later...

The new version is released!

It adds support for MLB 2K12 XBox 360 files.

The link is located in the first post.

is there away to fix a player that is a cf and show up as a ss in the allstar voting?

No, not possible with REDitor. The value, you're looking for, is stored outside of roster part of franchise files, which is not editable with the editor.

before i buy a guru license i need to know if this program will be worth it...for example using tys editor and updated rosters i cannot use all my uniforms i created in game because i run out of space when trying to load them all because of the limits used by the rosters so it will only load so many of my uni's,will this program let me use all unis including future one like the astros new 2013....also i see the guru can edit stadiums,exactly what all will it edit???i just dont wanna pay $20 and still only be able to use limited unis...i can use the generic mod enabler to use every uniform but using that program the colors will be wrong

You can clone unis with Guru. For example, i was able to add extra 8 unis to Diamondbacks without replacing any existing unis.

There is some file limit, so it's not possible to make unlimited amount of clones, but it shouldn't cause any problem, adding 50 unis (maybe even more), if you don't clone teams, players or other things. You can take a look on Ultimate Base Roster mod for NBA 2K12 to see, how many fully-made (with jerseys, players, staff and arenas) teams were added to the file.

Unofrunately, it's not possible to define the exact amount of free space left, so the rule "clone little-by-little and make backups" should be used. Once you're over the limit, a name corruption will take place (some names will be erased from the file).

Anyway, you can add 50 unis without worrying about the free space limit.

As for Stadiums: please, read the tutorials, which come with the tool. All the parameters and their meanings are listed there.