Coming Soon!

ALBIDNIS

I think I'm going to download it from the PSN store this year.

I can't really see myself doing that with annual sports titles. Then again, I do have MLB 2K12 on my Steam account....:|

My bro will most likely buy it for us to play (we're competitive like crazy at almost everything).

Are you still playing that season Nus???

Nope. Had a corrupt save. Never made it past the all-star break. However this year, the Mets are ranked 28th out of 30 teams...Total suckitude! Not to mention it being a major challenge with the beastly pitching of Washington and the additions to the Braves lineup lol

I have really tried to like this game. Never bought it new but bought used copies since '10 when we got our PS3. The biggest turn-off has been the fielding and fielding animations. I was really expecting something more smooth and fluid, plus I never experience the hitting and feeling authentic based on how/where you swung. But I understand its' appeal.

I am not going to do an in-depth presentation this year, but, rather an every 2 weeks game time presentation.

Every update will include:

Line scores for those two weeks

Stat updates

Standing updates

"Big News" updates (such as trades/injuries)

But that's about it. I don't have the time anymore to post game after game anymore.

Jay, Tomb Raider is coming out tonight/tomorrow, so, there might be some places with midnight release because of it. My Best Buy isn't having one, so, I'm thinking of going to Walmart, getting it, and starting it up...And then buy a copy from Best Buy and return it at Walmart since I have $45 in Reward Zone Certs.

Jay, Tomb Raider is coming out tonight/tomorrow, so, there might be some places with midnight release because of it. My Best Buy isn't having one, so, I'm thinking of going to Walmart, getting it, and starting it up...And then buy a copy from Best Buy and return it at Walmart since I have $45 in Reward Zone Certs.

Thanks for the info, Sean. Come to think of it, our Gamestop is having a midnight release on Tomb Raider. I'll have to give them a call and see if they can let loose a copy of The Show '13.

See if I can hand Houston their first A.L. loss. :spiteful: