Share Your Game Images!

twnlove

Wow, you have a good eye. Yes, depending on which baseball game...I tend to use Topaz Adjust 5 and the [boost, Detail, Dramatic, or Dynamic Pop] filters. And sometimes, to follow-up, I'll use Nik Software's Color Efx and the glamour glow filter at the end of the process. Do you happen to be using the Kubota Tools [Actions] Filter with any of your work? Just curious. :good:

Actually I just wing it all through Photoshop. I have used some Topaz Filters in the past but can't even remember what it was exactly. Here's a sample I used the filter on a couple of years ago when I did some Royal's Cards. As you can see, I don't have much experience with it but I may have to look into it. Your pics look great. :)

ru8kcl.jpg

Actually I just wing it all through Photoshop. I have used some Topaz Filters in the past but can't even remember what it was exactly. Here's a sample I used the filter on a couple of years ago when I did some Royal's Cards. As you can see, I don't have much experience with it but I may have to look into it. Your pics look great. :)

ru8kcl.jpg

Yes, that filter looks like the Topaz Adjust--->>Dramatic filter. It works great with your image here for sure. I like using it a lot for MLB The Show and MVP Baseball screenshots. Wow, your NLDS poster is phenomenal...I remember following your game updates/franchise over at The Show Alliance for the Braves. :popcorn:

^^^Wow, nice stats for Babe Ruth...at least we know that the Babe wasn't using PEDs to get those numbers right Y4L? :crazy:

The Los Angeles Angels play at Gilmore Field against the Hollywood Stars in Total Classics 1946:

PCLScreenshot_1_zps8e43283e.jpgPCLScreenshot_2_zps0aa37c0c.jpg

Jude Gans of the Chicago American-Giants is caught napping at first and is tagged out by the Newark Eagles. <Negro League Baseball Mod>

NegroLeagueScreenshot_zpsd1b21064.jpg

^^^Wow, nice stats for Babe Ruth...at least we know that the Babe wasn't using PEDs to get those numbers right Y4L? :crazy:

No, he used hot dogs and soda. :D

A few more:

Hiroki Kuroda throws the ball away trying to pick off a White Sox runner. Mark Teixeira wasn't paying attention because he was playing with his wrist.

0ri9.jpg

Same inning. Alex Rodriguez throws the ball away because speedster A.J. Pierzynski was racing down the line.

nj2d.jpg

With Rodriguez making 29 million and Jeter in the poor house making only 20 million a year, neither one of them could be bothered to go after this ground ball.

sifn.jpg

Alexei Ramirez can not believe he let that pitch go. No matter, the White Sox won 9 - 6.

3yih.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mvp 13 mod, Seattle at Cleveland.

Michael Bourn doubles to right field.

Bourn.jpg

Kyle Seager hits a line drive off of Justin Masterson's glove that he was not able to recover in time to throw him out.

Comeback.jpg

Wild pitch thrown by Justin Masterson with Felix Hernandez at the plate. (Pitchers hit in my games.)

WildPitch.jpg

Progressive Field in Cleveland.

Cleveland.jpg