Share Your Game Images!

twnlove

Going a little old school here for a bit. Using the Mvp 06 mod. Boston at Toronto.

Roy Halladay usually has pinpoint control but this time a fastball of his came inside a little too much and hit David Ortiz.

Ortizhit.jpg

Vernon Wells singles to right field.

Wells.jpg

Mark Loretta makes a good play on Roy Halladay's grounder and throws him out at first.

Loretta.jpg

Going a little old school here for a bit. Using the Mvp 06 mod. Boston at Toronto.

Roy Halladay usually has pinpoint control but this time a fastball of his came inside a little too much and hit David Ortiz.

Ortizhit.jpg

Why do I think that you let out a cheer when Ortiz got plunked? :)

SEATTLE MARINERS Re-branding

I wanted to post some screenshots of my Seattle Mariners re-branding that utilizes their early logos/wordmarks. Gone are the teal/green and silver from their color scheme and I wanted to use a navy blue (similar to Michigan’s), dark yellow/gold, and basic white for accents. I’ve always loved the old trident “M” and the wordmarks from the late 1970s and early 1980s. I’m having a blast playing some games with the team’s new look here.

MAINMarinersLOGO_zps5bd1577e.jpg

mvp20052013-09-0219-04-45-65_zps18bed18emvp20052013-09-0219-02-26-91_zpsd488c511mvp20052013-08-3121-45-08-33_zpsfd7487cemvp20052013-09-0219-09-49-88_zps4e319bb6mvp20052013-08-3121-51-58-20_zps01310cc0

Where did these uniforms come from??

Upload please!!!

<faint>

Clearly sir, you must be a Y4L imposter. I happen to know for a fact that Y4L would never want to be seen in the same room with a Seattle Mariners uniform. :crazy:

Seriously, I had this idea swimming around in my head for at least a month or two and decided to make these along with a "new" main logo for them too.

Clearly sir, you must be a Y4L imposter. I happen to know for a fact that Y4L would never want to be seen in the same room with a Seattle Mariners uniform. :crazy:

Seriously, I had this idea swimming around in my head for at least a month or two and decided to make these along with a "new" main logo for them too.

I just thought they'd look nice the next time I invade Safeco and make the Mariner fans cry in their coffee. At least their team will look good when I do it. :D

Using the 1915 mod, White Sox at Browns

Happy Felsch breaks up a double play.

Felsch.jpg

Diving catch by Shano Collins to rob George Sisler of a hit.

ShanoCollins.jpg

Browns third baseman Jimmy Austin is standing on third as the second run is about to score after his two run triple off of Red Faber.

Austin.jpg

And here's Chicago manager Pants Rowland's reaction to Austin's triple. Rowland by the way did it all in baseball. He was a major and minor league manager, a scout, an American League umpire and an executive.

Rowland.jpg

Beautiful Sportsman's Park in St. Louis.

1915Baseball.jpg

• 2 weeks later...