Mvp Editor On 64-Bit Windows 7

drgullen

Hello,

I searched for this and found no answers, but I apologize if I missed it...

Tywiggins' MVP Editor doesn't seem to work on Windows 7 64-bit as it shows the error "Address Not Found" every time even though the game is running. The same setup worked fine on my Vista 32-bit laptop. I've tried running both his editor and the game in Compatibility Mode of Windows XP, but that didn't help.

I was just wondering if someone else has had this issue and perhaps found a workaround or am I just SOL? I figure I'm SOL but I thought I'd ask anyway. :)

Cheers,

Glen

• 1 month later...

Check the read me on his MVP Editor. I seem to recall it having a required download mentioned to make it compatible with 64 Bit systems.

........ Just double checked and it is actually in a file of his V0.30 MVPEditor Tool named "required.html" ....

It states (and has links for the 2 requirements listed):

"If you have 64 bit windows, you may need to install these:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64)

Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x64)"

UPDATE:

I just tested downloading those 2 requirements to get ty's V0.30 MVPEditor to work in the 64 Bit system and it did not correct the "Address Not Found" error ............. so scratch that idea.

What I do is use his V.23 MVPEditor that only has the Projector & Player editor function in it and it works fine. The V0.30 version included the Team Changer function as well and I think that is what causes it not to work in the 64 Bit environment.

However, awhile back I reverted back to using his standalone "Team Changer" version and with it in combination with his V.23 of MVPEditor all functions work fine but of course with two tools versus his one MVPEditor tool V0.30 that incorporated all 3 of those function in it (Team Changer; Projector; Player Editor) which apparently only worked in the 32 Bit environment.

Hope this Helps,

Don

Check the read me on his MVP Editor. I seem to recall it having a required download mentioned to make it compatible with 64 Bit systems.

........ Just double checked and it is actually in a file of his V0.30 MVPEditor Tool named "required.html" ....

It states (and has links for the 2 requirements listed):

"If you have 64 bit windows, you may need to install these:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64)

Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x64)"

I have both of those installed and they are 64 bit versions. I will try again and see if I can try to make it work out.

UPDATE:

I just tested downloading those 2 requirements to get ty's V0.30 MVPEditor to work in the 64 Bit system and it did not correct the "Address Not Found" error ............. so scratch that idea.

What I do is use his V.23 MVPEditor that only has the Projector & Player editor function in it and it works fine. The V0.30 version included the Team Changer function as well and I think that is what causes it not to work in the 64 Bit environment.

However, awhile back I reverted back to using his standalone "Team Changer" version and with it in combination with his V.23 of MVPEditor all functions work fine but of course with two tools versus his one MVPEditor tool V0.30 that incorporated all 3 of those function in it (Team Changer; Projector; Player Editor) which apparently only worked in the 32 Bit environment.

Hope this Helps,

Don

Sorry I meant is V.23 MVPEditor still available.

Edited by sorcerer

• 2 months later...