Problem With Steam

deano

I seem to be unable to use picklebrad's ultimate experience mod as well as the tv overlay mods - nothing seems to happen. It is because steam's automatic updates blockz it? I don't know what it wrong, is there anything i can do?

you need to turn off automatic updates for that game.

Here's how:

1) Find 2k12 in your Steam list of games from the steam application.

2) Right click on it, select properties.

3) select the Updates tab at the top of the window.

4) change the pulldown menu to "do not automatically update this game."

5) close the window because you're done!

hmmm, then I'll guess that something was done incorrectly when you installed the mod. Just a guess, though.

You may need to "start over" by re-downloading the game, applying the "no updates" method above, and then add the mods. But it worked fine for me when I did things "out of order."

Every computer system is different, though, and your results will vary from mine.

Sorry, I couldn't be more help.

same problem for me deano .... I resolve with beyondo e put the sistem date to 29/09/2012...

I know it's bored but i think it's the only way .

P.S. Sorry for my english , but i'm live in a land of Alex Liddi .... Spaghetti-land ... Italy :p

Hmm, that's really strange because I had no problems what so ever. I got the download from Picklebrad, and unpacked it, and dragged all the files into my mlb2k12 folder and the colors and changes leap right out at you. The new stadiums grass is spectacular and even the crowd seems to be more alive and have substance than ever before. I'm using steam, never had problems with it, There is something You have done wrong. Not saying on purpose or knowingly but wrong nonetheless. I suggest re-reading the installation instructions again and clarify anything not understood on the support page.

Hope this helps you both

I downloaded the TV for MLB 2k12 v1.1 file, extracted the sportsnet overlay to my Steam folder (I have updates turned off) But when the game loads it frezes on the verlander title screen right before it gets to MLB Today. What might the problem be can you help

• 11 months later...

So did this work? Because whenever I use a modified 2K12mlb.exe file in place of the default one, the screen freezes at startup. I really wanted to use one of these overlays. F I use the default exe and the other files, I get the overlay but none of the statistics. I'll attach a pic when I get back from work if my description is tough to understand. Thanx