Proper Batting Stances/Pitching Deliveries

cubsfaninfla

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have any ideas for stances for the following guys?

Kevin Thompson:

jxkxfw.gif

Legs upright and closed, bent at waist, slight bat waggle over head. The Thunder jerseys are quite baggy, so he looks more bent than he actually is, it's just his jersey hanging down.

Eric Crozier:

mbwkek.gif

Melky Cabrera:

lvkgrr.gif

Slightly open, small bat waggle over shoulder.

Shelley Duncan:

plpict.gif

Closed and slightly upright, bat waggle over and on top of back.

If anyone can get these, I have another 5 for you. I also have some pitching deliveries. I'm trying to get my stances and deliveries correct for the next version of my rosters.

Grazi. :hail:

Just tried the 4 of them in-game (I should know better than to trust that damned create-a-player selection) and they're pretty much perfect. I'll get the rest later today, if I get time.

Thanks!

bent alert!!!!!!!! (sirens blare)

batting stance:

TEX:Chris Young-Generic

willis, i would put him under generic also, his batting stance in real life varies every time he's batting....BBF, you can correct me on this....

Believe it or not, Dontrelle has a weird batting stance. He stands upright in the game, but he kicks his leg really high when stepping. But Upright is the best for D-Train.

ATL: Jeff Francoeur-Bret Boone

Although in past pictures he has looked like Piazza's, it isn't anymore. It's more stnad up and the bat hangs back further. Best I could find to match it was Boone.

Archived