Template Dilemma

JoeRudi26

My apologies guys, but I could have sworn we had a Photoshop or Creative Graphics thread somewhere. I searched until I was blue in the face, but couldn't find it. Since the site has changed formats a few times, It may very well be gone.

But here's my point:

I noticed GoRedSox has a really good NBA franchise going, so being the off season, I copied the core of what he was doing and have been trying to incorporate an NBA recap board of what he's put out there. All props go to him, of course, but my downfall is I have no idea how to finish out this board. It's based on a baseball template I've done in the past, but for the life of me can't figure out what sort of stats would be prevalent in an NBA recap fashion. I actually wouldn't mind covering all sports, college as well as pros, just for the sheer practice in Photoshop.

I am just doodling, but anyone have any ideas, suggestions?

wc1p2b.jpg

Hey, JR. I have been away fromr here for awhile, dealing with real life. But I have have found some time to play a current NBA 2k13 season. I think all you would need was a stat spread like this for all key players. Columns would be as follows:

LAKERS P R A S B FG/A 3P/A FT/A
K.Bryant 27 8 6 1 0 9/18 3/6 6/6

I hope this helps.

Hey, JR. I have been away fromr here for awhile, dealing with real life. But I have have found some time to play a current NBA 2k13 season. I think all you would need was a stat spread like this for all key players. Columns would be as follows:

I hope this helps.

Thanks, oldtimey. I searched on ESPN for some sort of idea, but the stat sheet was so detailed, I had no idea where to start. Much appreciated, this may work.

I hope this helps.

oldtimey, I went over your stat column. I understand the stat line except for the "B". :)

*Edit - Blocks perhaps?

• 2 months later...