Mvp 13 Crashing

Peter Griffin

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that did it homer, thanks. i set up a al and a nl profile, played an exhibition and it went fine, simmed 10 games in each and they went fine. the only thing now that would make me happier than a pig in you know what is to be able to play 1-pitch mode like i used to. someone else mentioned it will only work in manager mode, but that doesn't give me an option there. i was positive that it was a mod, but i can't remember who put it out, because i always played cpu vs cpu 1-pitch mode. again, thanks for your help. i haven't tried to see if the faces come up in mvpedit, but i'll try

still can't get mvpedit to show portraits. i clicked 'import', data, etc and the roster opens up, but no portraits. i clicked the 'tools', 'options', made sure the top 2 boxes were checked, even tried with all 4 checked, and clicked 'database', but still no portraits. just says, searching for pictures, no pictures found

Hi all,

I did a full clean install of MVP05, applied Official Patch #3, and then installed MVP13. I get a crash to desktop as soon as I try to start an Exhibition game. From what I read in this topic, it's most likely a Cyberface issue, so I downloaded Homer's Facepack and installed it, but it's still crashing.

Is there anything else I can try?

That worked! That's pretty fascinating that it won't work in other folders. I typically install to my D drive (D:MVP05) and it would not run. Copied to the Desktop and it's fine. There must be some hardcoded stuff in the MVP13 Mod for the Desktop or something. Thanks for the help! Maybe put that answer in a FAQ?

• 5 weeks later...