Ty Wiggins Tools & Windows 7

Gordo

Since installing W7, I can't seem to get Ty's tools to operate. Seems like I've tried everything in manipulating the .NET Framework installs (typically getting the message that 2.0 and 3.5 are already part of the OS) along with administrator privileges and compatibility modes. I can get the black dialogue box to appear, but it can't seem to find the "address". I thought maybe it had to do with installing to the program files folder which is denoted as x86 versus what Windows XP had. I copied my folder over to the "plain" programs folder and no change noted.

Addendum: well, mystery solved..... it just takes hella longer for the address to be searched I guess. So far BSE, Stamina Changer and Team Changer working. Just ran so much faster on XP. Damn you M$!

I have had similar problems using Windows 8. I have not been able to get the money changer or schedule updater to work. I have intermittent problems using the MVP 2005 Editor. Sometimes it finds the address and sometimes it doesn't. Because the problem is intermittent, I can't tell what's causing it.

Other than that, the game works nicely on Windows 8.

I have had similar problems using Windows 8. I have not been able to get the money changer or schedule updater to work. I have intermittent problems using the MVP 2005 Editor. Sometimes it finds the address and sometimes it doesn't. Because the problem is intermittent, I can't tell what's causing it.

Other than that, the game works nicely on Windows 8.

And you applied all of the compatibility options and run as administrator selection?

All I can get is the black dialogue box, but no text saying it's searching. I even tried to switch the game save to the EA Mods 08 documents folder.

It is possible that the program is designed to search for "Dynasty" named saves. A while back I changed the LOC files to "Season" and it sort of stuck with everyone since then. I was able to sub them in, but I get the same results. Sorry. But this is what it's not.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem now (with compatibility options and run as administrator selection). I'm that I can use schedule updater few months ago in the same laptop. (My OS is Win7). Maybe this tool cant be used after some MS update. Hopefully someone can solve this problem. :sad:

• 1 year later...