Welcome to MVP Mods

Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account.

• Get access to over 8,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE!
  • Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball!
  • Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gordo

Possible Cyberface "needs"/suggestions?

248 posts in this topic

Hey daflyboys

You do excellent work with your rosters.

I agree that backups are of a lesser importance when it comes to assigning face slots. As for Sanchez, that was a personal preference since he has only begun his major league career and has yet to establish himself.

Loup on the other hand has been probably one of the most important bullpen pieces the Jays have, typically coming in the 8th inning in tight and close situations. He pitched almost 70 innings last season with 64 appearances, and this year, he's been called upon 48 times holding opposing batters to a .190 avg, with RHB hitting around .212 and LHB at 0.156.

As for Stroman's delivery, he steps back with his left leg and he has a fairly high kick with a three-quarters arm slot. I currently assigned him Oliver Perez's delivery even though Perez's step back is more pronounced and his arm slot is lower. Matt Morris' delivery could also be a reasonable replicate.

Edited by quietear

Possible Cyberface

Tony Watson PIT

David Phelps NYY

Drew Hutchison TOR

Marcus Stroman TOR

Jesse Chavez OAK

I'd like as many oldtimers (early 1970's like 1971 for TotalClassics) as somebody is willing to make. I don't expect perfection since they didn't have a lot of good pictures. Maybe taking an established face that has some characteristics and editing accordingly. Here's samples:

Frank Robinson BAL Orioles (older player NO gray hair)

Boog Powell

Mark Belanger

Mike Epstein

Dick Green

Bert Campaneris

Cleo James

Don Buford

Merv Rettenmund

Mike Cuellar

These are NOT even a tip of the iceberg. I'm really trying to put forth a lot of effort for this TC with trying to do undone player names if I can and typing in the proper 1970 stats (prior year's so it would be with announcer's "_________________hit .323 with 30 homeruns last year." I you want to inquire with Don Cropper who has done some TC's in the past...please do. I've allowed him to check out my progress with an upload to dropbox, since he was the one who really taught me some stuff about the mods and how to do them. So I'm NOT expecting others to do ALL the work for me.

Thanks,

BRobby05

Can someone make a Joba Chamberlain update, or direct me to his cyber featuring that grizzly Adams beard he's rocking this season? thanks gang

I'd like as many oldtimers (early 1970's like 1971 for TotalClassics) as somebody is willing to make, etc.

I think in this thread we were looking at current players. TC is a whole different category of needs/wants.

Oh...I thought that ALL mod requests go in here.

Thanks,

BRobby05

Well, when I started the thread I wasn't be specific. I'm just not sure of the current face makers who is going to branch off and make classic faces too. You might want to PM them to get a response, but I don't think English is the first language for any of the present ones.

Any chance you could do some retro faces?

EDIT: Didn't read the couple of posts before mine. Nevermind.

Well, when I started the thread I wasn't be specific. I'm just not sure of the current face makers who is going to branch off and make classic faces too. You might want to PM them to get a response, but I don't think English is the first language for any of the present ones.

Maybe a separate thread should be made for this?

How about Caleb Thielbar (MIN) RP ?

Yes, it is likely

Tony Watson PIT
David Phelps NYY
Drew Hutchison TOR
Marcus Stroman TOR
Jesse Chavez OAK

going to work with them?

How about Chase Anderson ?

I think rotation pitcher and closer are necessary cyberface.

the list that I showed you earlier, is most important so far.

Tony Watson PIT
David Phelps NYY
Drew Hutchison TOR
Marcus Stroman TOR
Jesse Chavez OAK

Possible Cyberface

Craig Gentry OAK (Update)

Dustin McGowan TOR (Update)

Andre Rienzo CWS (Update)

J.P. Howell LA (Update)

Anthony Swarzak MIN (Update)

Good suggestions. I think of all the faces I've seen done, I think no one needs more of an update than Brandon Moss.

25hg2rp.jpgc4s_moss050113_10705434_8col.jpg

anthony rizzo:)

Thanks Oscar.... don't know why I didn't check that.

I think Rizzo is already done?

Possible Cyberface

Hank Conger LAA

Dallas Keuchel HOU

Josh Harrison PIT

Bryan Price CIN (Manager)

Gregory Polanco PIT

Possible Cyberface

Hank Conger LAA

Dallas Keuchel HOU

Josh Harrison PIT

Gregory Polanco PIT

ID please.

How about Danny Valencia (TOR) ?

Yes, is a very important player.

That would be great.

I'll also go with a hometown request for a change for either Jake Diekman or Ken Giles.

That would be great.

I'll also go with a hometown request for a change for either Jake Diekman or Ken Giles.

Jake Diekman is priority.

jake-diekman.png

How about Danny Valencia (TOR) ?

Yessss, I love this Valencia kid, I personally suggested this guy face, my prayer have been heard :yahoo:

Danny Valencia,Jake Diekman and Ken Giles

ID please.

I will upload,soon.

Danny Valencia,Jake Diekman and Ken Giles

ID please.

I will upload,soon.

Danny Valencia ID 567

Jake Diekman ID 247

Ken Giles ID 291

danny-valencia.png

ken-giles.png

Perhaps these photos serve to the creation of the faces.

I can easily do those portraits if they clip clean. Thanks!

Addendum: actually the only one needed is Giles from above. Valencia is with the BJ's.

Addendum 2: attached Giles. Not sure if it's good enough, so not going to publish. If wanted, someone can put it in with an update if doing one.

K Giles portrait.rar

How about Jorge soler?

You have to search.

EDIT: Excuse me, but this is a portrait link that I gave you and not a cyberface. I apologize. I should have known.

How about Jorge soler?

You're talking about a guy who's had 8 AB's in the majors.

I mean anyone can request anyone they want, but there are probably still some guys in the majors who don't have a cyberface who have given more service.

hey guys been away for awhile had PC problems lost all my stuff...was wondering if someone can make a cyberface pack of all the faces..i know homer released something but it would really help me out if we get 1 more facepack...sorry yankeee4life if this is not a cool request..

hey guys been away for awhile had PC problems lost all my stuff...was wondering if someone can make a cyberface pack of all the faces..i know homer released something but it would really help me out if we get 1 more facepack...sorry yankeee4life if this is not a cool request..

Of all the people that post in here you always seem to find a reason to include my name in a lot of your posts.

I am sorry that you had PC problems and that you lost everything. But you are a contributor and you have unlimited downloads. Download the cyberfaces yourself. Why should somebody gather them up for you?

sorry yankeee4life if this is not a cool request..

Just by saying that, you already knew it wasn't a cool request.

and i did just that...i have daflys lastest roster..but i gotta get the right faces with his roster...working on it shouldnt of asked

Can you guys update Jacob deGrom's cyberface for the Mets? His hair's supposed to be long and wavy but its really short and the face doesn't really look too good either.