Possible Cyberface "needs"/suggestions?

Gordo

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw everyone else asking here so I did it here as well but Yankee4Life gave my post a thumbs down so I guess I did something wrong.

Mainly, when people ask questions here that are answered by taking a minute to look back over the last few pages of a thread or through a search, or they've asked questions that are clearly something that someone JUST asked recently, yes you're probably going to get a negative rating.

And why would you ask if you need to PM somebody. Just PM somebody. That's like being 23 years old and asking someone if you can go to the bathroom.

What do you mean questions somebody just asked recently? I'm the only person that asked for a deGrom cyberface. He gave my initial request post a thumbs down. Not the one where I was asking if I should PM Rising Son. And I only asked that because on some forums there are people that don't care to check or respond to personal messages.

I'm just talking in general. I don't know why he gave a negative for requesting the face. If someone doesn't respond to a PM and you've already asked your question in the thread AND gave a PM, what else can you do? But if you would have checked the thread for earlier responses and saw that he has contributed multiple times, common sense would dictate that he does respond here sometimes. When you PM someone, it's between you and that person.

And another example where it shows that I don't think you read, you answered someone's question with the same exact answer that I just posted. I mean it's immediately below the guy's question and above your answer.

Am I missing something here?

Fair enough. As for the second part, I did read what you responded to the guy. I was only saying exactly what my own problem was just in case it would help. He could be using a different program than WinRar and in that case your post would help him out more because it lists all of the other compress extensions. But if he's using the exact same extension as me, telling him how I fixed my own problem isn't that bad of an idea is it?

Fair enough. As for the second part, I did read what you responded to the guy. I was only saying exactly what my own problem was just in case it would help. He could be using a different program than WinRar and in that case your post would help him out more because it lists all of the other compress extensions. But if he's using the exact same extension as me, telling him how I fixed my own problem isn't that bad of an idea is it?

That's true.....fair enough.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived