Wrigley Field - Chicago Cubs

DaSteelerz

Wrigley Field - Chicago Cubs

Ok here's 1.0. Spent a lot of time on this thing, and more is to come. I've got the hang of buildings a bit more now from the experience but I'd say I put in over 40 hours on this with all the troubleshooting! I hope everyone enjoys this park and this is just opening the door for higher res visuals on this game!

Coming soon:

Buildings in background corrected (fuzzy ones way off in the distance)

More coloring and stuff fixes

*NO, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO DO THE 2015 VERSION OF THIS FIELD. If someone can figure out how to add elements to the fields through 3D modeling and make this possible then it may be possible. But I do not plan to attempt this for a while.*

Donations:

If you appreciate these fun new graphics and gameplay updates from my modder buds and I, please flip us a few bucks! Every little bit counts. Thanks so much. Use the link below!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=GSRTMXWWYUCVC&lc=US&item_name=DaSteelerz%20Mods¤cy_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

• 4 months later...

I just picked up the game again for the first time in over a year and decided to check out these new and improved stadium textures.

I have to say, well done! Wrigley Field looks extraordinary now! I'm very impressed.

If there is one quibble (and I don't even know if the stadium mod had anything to do with this) it is too many fans NOT wearing Cubs stuff. The crowd is very colorful, but too much red, yellow, brown, and other colors. I saw the occasional jersey or whatnot but not nearly enough that you'd see at a big league game.

Otherwise, this is exceptional. Looking forward to downloading some others and taking a look.

(Oh, and the Cubs lost 10-2 to my Brewers!)