Mvp Baseball 2015 (Wip)

krawhitham

I can see that..... just that at this stage is it worth the time and effort. Less and less guys play this game. And even less so say anything when the download a major mod, unless they have a problem with it.... then you never hear from them again.

I would try one, but need a tutorial .... and can't seem to find one any where.

Main files are ingameov.fsh and pitchslc.fsh inside of coopov.big. After you unpack the files, it's pretty obvious what needs done. I unfortunately lack the creativity or artistic ability to do much with this.

Main files are ingameov.fsh and pitchslc.fsh inside of coopov.big. After you unpack the files, it's pretty obvious what needs done. I unfortunately lack the creativity or artistic ability to do much with this.

I have an idea for a completely unobtrusive overlay but I can't really explain how I want it to look. I'll come up with a concept or something

Well, I did an overlay and a lot of the mainart/sdoodads files last night and today. They aren't amazing but they'll do.

The to-do list:

Portraits for SEA-WAS

Main menu frontend

Loading screen frontend

A few MLB uniform updates (Uni Watch)

A few minor league uniform updates.

Well, I did an overlay and a lot of the mainart/sdoodads files last night and today. They aren't amazing but they'll do.

The to-do list:

Portraits for SEA-WAS

Main menu frontend

Loading screen frontend

A few MLB uniform updates (Uni Watch)

A few minor league uniform updates.

Looking good as always.

As for Kraw if anyone has heard from him that's fine. But if that's not the case I am wondering if something happened to keep him away. If that is the case I hope it is not serious at all.

I don't even know why I offered. I can get to files, decompress, extract, import/export, blah, blah, blah. But, I can't get them to show up in the game when I can get past a crash. I need a complete tutorial. Working wit fsh files just **** me off. If EAGraph was a tangible thing.... I think I'd stomp on it like a printer out of Office Space!!

I don't even know why I offered. I can get to files, decompress, extract, import/export, blah, blah, blah. But, I can't get them to show up in the game when I can get past a crash. I need a complete tutorial. Working wit fsh files just **** me off. If EAGraph was a tangible thing.... I think I'd stomp on it like a printer out of Office Space!!

Funny thing is, whenever I add a new overlay file, the game crashes the next time I run it. Then it works without problems after that.

That's funky. I just did an experiment and import a bitmap for the little speed rectangle in the bottom corner. I know it imported correctly and I know bigGUI imported that file and rebuilt correctly, but ended up seeing the old picture that was there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLk-3HPS12Q

That's funky. I just did an experiment and import a bitmap for the little speed rectangle in the bottom corner. I know it imported correctly and I know bigGUI imported that file and rebuilt correctly, but ended up seeing the old picture that was there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLk-3HPS12Q

Did you import it for the "Cooperstown mode" overlay or main overlay? I've had that issue before.

Hello guys!. Well, I know many of you have a long time wothout seeing me aruond. After some years out, I have been active the last few monthes in MVP Caribe site working with the winterball mod, and lately with our own MLB project, but I think it's time to give a hand here too. I was thinking about helping with an overlay. Anyway, I see it's already covered too. Maybe you can give me some minor league unies. I have some nice bats I made myself too. In fact, I have a couple of tricks I've learned working with MVP Caribe, that I wanted to pass to some people, now that I'm really thinking about finally leaving the mod stuff.

Edited by Umachines

Hello guys!. Well, I know many of you have a long time wothout seeing me aruond. After some years out, I have been active the last few monthes in MVP Caribe site working with the winterball mod, and lately with our own MLB project, but I think it's time to give a hand here too. I was thinking about helping with an overlay. Anyway, I see it's already covered too. Maybe you can give me some minor league unies. I have some nice bats I made myself too. In fact, I have a couple of tricks I've learned working with MVP Caribe, that I wanted to pass to some people, now that I'm really thinking about finally leaving the mod stuff.

​Any contributions would be awesome. I'm currently hoping someone can create the new Minnesota Twins home jersey.

has anyone updated the mariner uniforms?

Dennis just sent them to me the other day. Giants have a new alternate uniform that could be done, Toronto's new Canada Day Jersey too.

Oh, and the Mets main home jersey switched from cream to white.

I have the style guide PSD if you're curious ;)

oh yeah, WELCOME BACK BRO

​Hello, KC!. Nice to read you again. Well, I'm pushing the cart too. Please send me that file. I already have some material ready to use. But the guide would be great.

Edited by Umachines

Dennis just sent them to me the other day. Giants have a new alternate uniform that could be done, Toronto's new Canada Day Jersey too.

Oh, and the Mets main home jersey switched from cream to white.

​I can work with those new ones too, in case nobody is making them.