Is There A Way To Make An Editor For Mlb 15 On Ps4?

houston34

I would love it if anyone out there thats capable of making a roster editor for me to import players back onto rosters on MLB 15 that they have removed from previous games like players from MLB 14 that are no longer on 15.

I had something like htis for MADDEN on the 360 I used. I am not on the PS4 and was curious if there was any possible way to mkae and editor for MLB 15 the show?

I would love it if anyone out there thats capable of making a roster editor for me to import players back onto rosters on MLB 15 that they have removed from previous games like players from MLB 14 that are no longer on 15.

I had something like htis for MADDEN on the 360 I used. I am not on the PS4 and was curious if there was any possible way to mkae and editor for MLB 15 the show?

​I don't think it's likely that would happen considering the game is a yearly iteration.

• 2 months later...

MVP didn't have it, but most likely would have incorporated it within a couple of years seeing that The Show started a year later than MVP 05 (though don't know when road to the show was first introduced).  You could conceivably manually do it in MVP by creating yourself and giving yourself realistic attributes as a Single A player.  I'm not sure how multiple franchises work and if attributes get changed that drastically between seasons, but even if it doesn't elevate you enough, you can always edit yourself (which is not a bad idea, generally speaking :) ).

As far as more opinions or questions about a potential editor (though Rick seems definitive about it), you could post something at Operation Sports or go to The Show's forums.

Edited by Gordo

• 4 months later...

Havent been back in awhile, been working a lot on MLB THE SHOW 15 rosters and its so much work with just 2 guys doing it. You have 90 rosters per team. Pitch edits player ratings , player faces that are created , equipment edits etc....I have talked with plenty of guys form OS,shownation etc as the coding on the game might now be bale to be accessed or something, but would be so much easier if a small editor could be made for MLB THE SHOW 15 at least. I am the guy that gets all the heights 7 weights added in for the game been doing that for the last 3 years, but would be great to be bale to edit the stuff we cant ourselves and just kills me when they remove players from the game ho were once on it who actually still play. I also would love the ability to use other players faces to use on created rookies would make it look so much better. Then what u guys do here on the mods for MVP and MLB 2K12 is amazing i cant say enough on the incredible work thats been done on those games. To be able to keep the portraits updated would be 100 times better than what were are currently getting.

Thanks to anyone listening...I have reached out to everyone and everywhere I know to try and find that 1 guy who might be bale to make a small editor. an editor with HEXHD, modio and those things might be possible.

On 11/24/2015, 10:58:18, houston34 said:

Havent been back in awhile, been working a lot on MLB THE SHOW 15 rosters and its so much work with just 2 guys doing it. You have 90 rosters per team. Pitch edits player ratings , player faces that are created , equipment edits etc....I have talked with plenty of guys form OS,shownation etc as the coding on the game might now be bale to be accessed or something, but would be so much easier if a small editor could be made for MLB THE SHOW 15 at least. I am the guy that gets all the heights 7 weights added in for the game been doing that for the last 3 years, but would be great to be bale to edit the stuff we cant ourselves and just kills me when they remove players from the game ho were once on it who actually still play. I also would love the ability to use other players faces to use on created rookies would make it look so much better. Then what u guys do here on the mods for MVP and MLB 2K12 is amazing i cant say enough on the incredible work thats been done on those games. To be able to keep the portraits updated would be 100 times better than what were are currently getting.

Thanks to anyone listening...I have reached out to everyone and everywhere I know to try and find that 1 guy who might be bale to make a small editor. an editor with HEXHD, modio and those things might be possible.

its not possible.  ive already seen them try this before for the show 14 at operation sports and fail

• 8 months later...