Site Upgrade

Trues

I understand if the new format won't support it, but I hope the Shoutbox sticks around. Nobody at my office likes baseball and it offered an easy way to have a baseball conversation with like-minded people.

​It's in the pipeline, friend. This site upgrade is a massive overhaul of our content system.

it's been so long since I last visited mvpmods, i remember I became obsessed with it in 2004 as a 15 year old at a tutoring agency where I was supposed to be working on my math homework, 

I still remember all of you guys, Trues, KC, Y4L, Kraw, and how you guys helped me install all the awesome cyberfaces, unis, grass, music since i had no idea how, I played mvp 2005 religiously until about 6 years ago, so many good memories flooding back...where does the time go?  so much nostalgia!

it's been so long since I last visited mvpmods, i remember I became obsessed with it in 2004 as a 15 year old at a tutoring agency where I was supposed to be working on my math homework, 

I still remember all of you guys, Trues, KC, Y4L, Kraw, and how you guys helped me install all the awesome cyberfaces, unis, grass, music since i had no idea how, I played mvp 2005 religiously until about 6 years ago, so many good memories flooding back...where does the time go?  so much nostalgia!

​Nice to see you back. And just think, the older you get, the faster it goes. I used to think that was crap, but it's so true.

I think this is the topic that makes the most sense to post this... I don't want to nitpick or complain because the new site outline looks great... but I get an error everytime I try to go to the second page of the Total Classic's downloads for MVP 2005.  When I click the number "2" it goes to some crazy text document.

I believe the 1969, 1988, and Phase 10 mods are on that page (and I want to download them again because I've bought a new computer).

I apologize if this issue was known.  Just wanted to point it out because I've been trying to access it for a few days now.

Edited by HAWK233391

Wow! It is very nice seeing you again. Now don't be a stranger.

I think this is the topic that makes the most sense to post this... I don't want to nitpick or complain because the new site outline looks great... but I get an error everytime I try to go to the second page of the Total Classic's downloads for MVP 2005.  When I click the number "2" it goes to some crazy text document.

I believe the 1969, 1988, and Phase 10 mods are on that page (and I want to download them again because I've bought a new computer).

I apologize if this issue was known.  Just wanted to point it out because I've been trying to access it for a few days now.

​It looks like it's PHP code.  Something got messed up when the Total Classics section was setup.

​Thanks for pointing this out. I'm working on a fix.

Are there plans of bringing back the "Preview" edition/option when replying/starting posts in threads. Right now if you want to see how anything looks on the site when posting or replying to posts within threads, you pretty much have to submit the post. Then read/look at it within the thread, and if it looks great, with no spelling errors, and acceptable language, punctuation, etc --- FINE; otherwise, you need to click "Edit," and make changes. Then you have to see how your edit(s) look, and then do as such, and so on, and so on, and so on!!!

Thanks,

---vbprogjoe (Joe W.)

vbprogjoe@new.rr.com